E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
I've received a lot of pain and trauma in my liife. So I was wondering, what do you guys to to relax? I'd like to relax a little bit before before I do CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
like-spoiledmilk

like-spoiledmilk

Jul 10, 2023
It depends on what kind of things you enjoy.

I'm, personally, a hedonist. I plan to do some yoga, put on some body oil, get in a hot bath with dried flowers, then smoke weed or a cigarette while I finish a bottle of wine. Bonus points if I have chocolates. Jazz music is lovely.

I know that might not be everyone's forte, though. I'd think you deserve to splurge a bit on whatever you enjoy before you ctb.

I wish to be happy

I wish to be happy

May 13, 2024
I usually strangle myself if I feel stressed or unhappy, I've done it so often have trouble remembering a lot of things. It feels really nice, like I'm drifting away into nothing.

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
It depends on what kind of things you enjoy.

I'm, personally, a hedonist. I plan to do some yoga, put on some body oil, get in a hot bath with dried flowers, then smoke weed or a cigarette while I finish a bottle of wine. Bonus points if I have chocolates. Jazz music is lovely.

I know that might not be everyone's forte, though. I'd think you deserve to splurge a bit on whatever you enjoy before you ctb.

Yeah, I also plan to order loads of chocolates and indulge myself in a steam bath or something. What else will the people here do?