WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
I know its very difficult to acquire and when available, prescription only (mostly). I might be able to get some OTC but I can't find a plausible use of this(if asked).
What would be a reasonable use of Sodium Thiopental (ampule liquid)?

Maybe Anti-smoking (doesn't sound plausible, I've found only 1 article on this topic, which seems rather experimental from around 2000)?
Pain management (in really small dosage for chronic pain)?
Epilepsy but for home use?
Anything else maybe?

Does it have home use (for medicinal or otherwise, anything reasonable)? or its only sold directly to medical institutes/medicinal professionals?

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
It is only sold to medical institutes and professionals. Making it would be easy for someone with chemistry skills though.

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
I've seen in local clinics, sometimes a nurse would suggest that the patient needs certain med/IV and they don't have it, asks that you should buy them. Is this something they would never suggest even under those circumstances?
Also if its only sold to medical professionals and such, do they get their inventory directly from manufacturers? drug stores don't sell them at all?
or sold in mid/large drug stores?

What about static epilepsy or similar conditions, if someone have that is there no scenario where you can buy this from pharmacy? Perhaps something like you have random epilepsy so you need this to help calm down or something medically reasonable? or buying for someone else? Anything that helps.