• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TonyThat2003

TonyThat2003

May 31, 2020
This deadly plant called aconitum is a poison that was very used in the past, its very deadly and theres no antidote to it. The plant is very deadly and powerfull even a single pethal (eated) will kill you, it may take a lot of time (days) but still going to kill you, the doctors can only make the symptoms less worst, but i believe if u inject or poison yourself with a large quantity of Aconitum the death can come in minutes. I searched here in the forum about it and had one man that was going to use this method, he was going to make an incision. Cutting the skin and putting the seeds in it so it would absorv the poison from the plant, he was doing that to evoid the nausea and the stomachal pains (happens when u eat a pethal of aconitum) that comes with the poisoning, but he never updated again, so idk if he tried and failed or if he did and commit ctb. I was thinking about doing the same thing or trying to make the aconite liquid and inject on myself. If someone knows something about it, please feel free to post. It may be a good method

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alec and LittleJem
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Don't confuse deadly with peaceful. As a rule neuromuscular blockers are viewed as terrifying if awake.

Reactions: Red, autumnal, Amnesty and 1 other person
TonyThat2003

TonyThat2003

May 31, 2020
Don't confuse deadly with peaceful. As a rule neuromuscular blockers are viewed as terrifying if awake.
This is true, but it may be possible to alleviate the symptoms

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
OP, thanks for sharing. How will you make a liquid of it?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Aconitum is used in cancer treatment. You can buy it online. I have aconitum tincture. It's not as deadly as you think.

Reactions: TonyThat2003 and Soul
TonyThat2003

TonyThat2003

May 31, 2020
OP, thanks for sharing. How will you make a liquid of it?
I dont know, maybe boiling the seeds like a tea should work, i know is totally possible it was used in the past

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
The estimated lethal dose is 2 mg of aconitine, 5 ml of aconite tincture and 1 g of the raw aconite plant (Chan, 2012; Qin et al., 2012). A 2mg dose of aconitine can cause death within 4 hours. Luckily cases of fatal monkshood poisoning are rare as it tastes foul and bitter and would quickly be spat

this is just a simple google search.

Reactions: TonyThat2003 and LittleJem
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I've never heard about this method but it sounds interesting, though I'm not sure where I could get wolfsbane, maybe order online?

Reactions: TonyThat2003 and LittleJem
TonyThat2003

TonyThat2003

May 31, 2020
The estimated lethal dose is 2 mg of aconitine, 5 ml of aconite tincture and 1 g of the raw aconite plant (Chan, 2012; Qin et al., 2012). A 2mg dose of aconitine can cause death within 4 hours. Luckily cases of fatal monkshood poisoning are rare as it tastes foul and bitter and would quickly be spat

this is just a simple google search.
A much higher dose of aconite like 20mg could cause a death more quicker than 4 hours?