• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021
So basically i've got a solid anchor point and rope but the problem is that it isn't very high off the ground making full suspention difficult.

I've tried partial a few times in the past and found it's far too easy to back out.

My idea is to somehow tie my legs so they can't extend past a 90° Angle while kneeling

iu

Like this but in the actual setup i'll be a few feet above the ground

if anyone has any ideas on how i could achieve this i would really appreciate it

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
Do you think you could overcome SI with partial? I know I couldn't and would back out.

I've the means and access to.do full suspension and have 2 failed attempts. Failed twice to step of the stool as I got too scared and SI.

Like you I want an end to lifes suffering but its agonisingly difficult to achieve CTB, no matter how badly you want it.

Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Amaree
Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021
Do you think you could overcome SI with partial? I know I couldn't and would back out.

I've the means and access to.do full suspension and have 2 failed attempts. Failed twice to step of the stool as I got too scared and SI.

Like you I want an end to lifes suffering but its agonisingly difficult to achieve CTB, no matter how badly you want it.

Best wishes whatever you decide to do.
I've had the same issues with partial , it gives me too much time to change my mind. where as full suspention just needs me to push through SI for a second and then theres no backing out.

This setup would be actually be full suspention as no part of me would be in contact with the ground

Thats if i can figure out how to keep my legs from extending

• Hugs
Reactions: keg-ireland
keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
I've had the same issues with partial , it gives me too much time to change my mind. where as full suspention just needs me to push through SI for a second and then theres no backing out.

This setup would be actually be full suspention as no part of me would be in contact with the ground

Thats if i can figure out how to keep my legs from extending
That's your biggest problem I.e
Keeping your legs from extending. As soon as you feel discomfort/fear your body will go against you and your legs will extend. The Body will always try and save itself no matter how much we don't want it too.

I've had the noose tightened around my neck twice and I stood on the high stool for ages trying to pluck up the courage to step off. I would guarantee CTB, but the fear and SI were so intense that i just couldn't do it.

I dont know what to do now but I'm sick n tired off the suffering from depression all day, everyday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amaree
Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021
That's your biggest problem I.e
Keeping your legs from extending. As soon as you feel discomfort/fear your body will go against you and your legs will extend. The Body will always try and save itself no matter how much we don't want it too.

I've had the noose tightened around my neck twice and I stood on the high stool for ages trying to pluck up the courage to step off. I would guarantee CTB, but the fear and SI were so intense that i just couldn't do it.

I dont know what to do now but I'm sick n tired off the suffering from depression all day, everyday.
well the idea is to somehow tie my legs with a rope or something so that even if i panic i won't be able to do anything. But i understand how you feel , even with a guarantee of success SI is insanely difficult to get over. What im hoping will push me through is the fact that i won't get another chance after this if i back out/fail

i've wasted years with delaying things for any stupid reason i could think of and now i really don't have the energy left to do that anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: keg-ireland