L

lookingforpeace1

Nov 12, 2020
Does anyone know the lethal dosage for Acetaminophen? (If this information is needed, I am 205lbs. )

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Don't even try it. You'll end up in the hospital in a world of pain.

Reactions: DivineMedicus, lookingforpeace1, Marchioness and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hey, I bet this question is asked nearly every day. Search

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Don't even try it. You'll end up in the hospital in a world of pain.
Agree. The result of acetaminophen OD is extremely painful, extended liver failure.

Reactions: Marchioness
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The only thing this will kill is your liver. Not recommended.

G

gothgirl1996

Jun 24, 2019
I tried this a few years ago. It doesn't work.

L

lookingforpeace1

Nov 12, 2020
Thanks for the replies If anyone knows, is there any way I can increase the chances of ctbing (such as fasting, taking another medication with it, etc) i'm kind of in a spot where it's hard to do anoter method

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for the replies If anyone knows, is there any way I can increase the chances of ctbing (such as fasting, taking another medication with it, etc) i'm kind of in a spot where it's hard to do anoter method

I'm genuinely sorry to hear you're in that spot. Realistically, though, that's not going to make it any more likely to work. If it were me, I'd consider whether I were prepared to take the risk, and able to manage the potential consequences -- hospitalization, severe lifelong liver problems and the treatments that would go with it, a psych ward stay, etc. Such things are far more likely to be the outcome than ctb.

As far as I know, there's nothing to increase the chances, but you can use the site search for acetaminophen, Tylenol and paracetamol to be certain if no one else comes up with such info as you're seeking.

Reactions: chrisbate7