Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone here taken the Adverse Childhood Experiences inventory?

My score is a 7 and a major reason for wanting to CTB—I simply cannot escape the trauma of my childhood and adolescence, although I have heard worse stories than what I experienced.

I have recurring flashbacks which hinder my ability to function and even sleep (frequent nightmares).

Reactions: Marchioness, Weeping Garbage Can, Fucking loving it and 5 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Smilla, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Has anyone here taken the Adverse Childhood Experiences inventory?

My score is a 7 and a major reason for wanting to CTB—I simply cannot escape the trauma of my childhood and adolescence, although I have heard worse stories than what I experienced.

I have recurring flashbacks which hinder my ability to function and even sleep (frequent nightmares).
Oh my god, welcome back ♥ I'm sure that's not a good thing for you somehow but I'm really glad to see ya.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Midnight, skitliv and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018

9 if what happened when I was kidnapped by my mother was true. Since I don't have any recollection of that I won't count it.

My dad went to juvie for 3 months when he was 16. That doesn't count because I wasn't born yet. The dumbass robbed the same store he use to work for in a ski mask. Then took the money and stole my grandpas car. Then fled about 40 miles were he was eventually arrested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Smilla and Deafsn0w
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Oh my god, welcome back ♥ I'm sure that's not a good thing for you somehow but I'm really glad to see ya.

Aaaw thanks weedodge. Hugs to you today!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, skitliv and worldexploder
JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Bump. My score is 6

take test here:
https: //www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/02/387007941/take-the-ace-quiz-and-learn-what-it-does-and-doesnt-mean

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
8, I was doomed without early intervention, my resilience score was zero so there were few if any other safe adults to mitigate the damage from the high ACE score. Some people have enough outside protective influences to lessen the damage from a high ACE score. It's probably way worse if u had no one.

Last edited:
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I got 3 too. I"m glad that my childhood wasn't as bad as it could have been. Sh*t, though, that I'm more messed up than some people who got max points.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I have a score of 7. Still feel like I have no reason to feel this way, no right to be diagnosed with cPTSD, depression, etc. But that's a common feeling so meh.