stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Hey guys...
I need some motivation to finally start going on my meal plan in November as the clock is ticking and I have little less than a year left...
(I have a set date for ctb)
I want to lose 8 kg/ 18 lbs (or more -but in a healthy way !) in 9 months to look my absolute *~BeSt~* when leaving and wearing my fave dress I used to go partying in (happy memories).

Maybe some of you wanna join me with their own goals or just simply motivate my lazy ass (haha).

I want to post weekly updates.

Thanks a lot <3
Starting weight: 65 kg/ 143 lbs (I am small)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, mediocre, Mm80 and 4 others
cii

cii

"Well, it's groundhog day. Again."
Oct 24, 2020
I'm trying to lose weight too! I relate to how you feel about looking your best before ctb, I used to do the same too, it does alleviate a little bit of the stress. I hope you'll get to wear that dress in 9 months, it has such a nice background story to it :)

I have no goals right now but I'll check in with you in a week. It may suck sticking to a meal plan but don't give up, remember the end goal, it will be so worth it! And remember, a chocolate here and there is fine too, so no feeling bad if you have one, just make sure to stick to your plan ^-^

• Love
Reactions: stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'm trying to lose weight too! I relate to how you feel about looking your best before ctb, I used to do the same too, it does alleviate a little bit of the stress. I hope you'll get to wear that dress in 9 months, it has such a nice background story to it :)

I have no goals right now but I'll check in with you in a week. It may suck sticking to a meal plan but don't give up, remember the end goal, it will be so worth it! And remember, a chocolate here and there is fine too, so no feeling bad if you have one, just make sure to stick to your plan ^-^

Awww thank you so much <3
You're definitely right, it is a bit stressful (I am a perfectionist after all - so stressed is my default setting) but I figure I need a goal for the next months to keep me going. Otherwise I tend to be too depressed and it also stops me from overthinking my ctb.
I would also love to actually "use" my skinnier body/bigger self-esteem and actually go clubbing but Corona might stop me ;_;
Thank you again for your support - it motivates me 100*times more if I have somebody watching :D <3
Yes...healthy food and at least three home workouts a week for me for the next 9 months!!

• Love
Reactions: cii
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Good luck! I'm trying to lose some weight too. Put a bit on since the start of lockdown and now I'm trying to get rid of it. I've been eating healthier and doing my best to complete one of those daily workout videos on YouTube.

I'm hoping I'll be able to gain more confidence once I'm happier with the way I look. Right now I can't stand how my body looks and my stretch marks/cellulite is just depressing to look at.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cii and stygal
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Good luck on your weight loss journey! :hug:

• Love
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Good luck! I'm trying to lose some weight too. Put a bit on since the start of lockdown and now I'm trying to get rid of it. I've been eating healthier and doing my best to complete one of those daily workout videos on YouTube.

I'm hoping I'll be able to gain more confidence once I'm happier with the way I look. Right now I can't stand how my body looks and my stretch marks/cellulite is just depressing to look at.
Aww thanks a lot <3
Yeah, lockdown was a hard/new situation for everyone...so most people naturally are a bit up - me included ._.
...but it sounds like you already started working on it! So your one step further than me, congrats :D

Ohh no...;_; I'm sorry you feel that way! Hopefully doing something "healthy" helps you and you start feeling better over all - you deserve it <3✨

I also don't like myself very much...never have...my physical appearance does not really represent how I wish I was (a strong confident warrior who takes no shit from anyone lol) instead of a chubby cripple but losing my stress-gain maybe makes it more bearable.
Good luck on your weight loss journey! :hug:
Aww...thank you, very kind <3 ✨

Update: I actually just ate lots of apple pie and chocolate
so I guess I splurge today/tomorrow before it gets real on sunday. Wish me a luck and a strong mind!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, cii and Deleted member 19654
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
lol I'm also trying to lose weight but maybe not in such a healthy way.

commenting to follow this thread.. good luck

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I have no advice but hope it goes well

• Love