ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
ok guys and gals thanks for having me, i have decided to delete this account over the coming days as i have achieved what i set out to do when i registered which was a method to ctb, i dont mean i have caught the bus already heck no, wishful thinking, if i had i wouldnt be here talking shit on the site lol, but i mean gaining the method and then it is down to intent once it arrives, like i say thanks for having me, i will put a delete request over to the mods over the next day or so, i see no real point in keeping the account up esp as i am looking to cease existing, but i appreciate you people on here, thanks again for having me and making me feel included, take care, terry

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, DeathBecomesMe_2021, Ringo and 8 others
Sittichmutter

Sittichmutter

Student
Sep 16, 2021
ok guys and gals thanks for having me, i have decided to delete this account over the coming days as i have achieved what i set out to do when i registered which was a method to ctb, i dont mean i have caught the bus already heck no, wishful thinking, if i had i wouldnt be here talking shit on the site lol, but i mean gaining the method and then it is down to intent once it arrives, like i say thanks for having me, i will put a delete request over to the mods over the next day or so, i see no real point in keeping the account up esp as i am looking to cease existing, but i appreciate you people on here, thanks again for having me and making me feel included, take care, terry
I hope the best for you.❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Aww Terry, I've seen a lot of your posts around here and you seem like such a lovely soul. It's so sad to hear you're leaving us, not just the site but in general, and I wish you endless amounts of luck in the future. I hope you find the peace you're looking for, whatever that looks like for you. If you change your mind or things don't work out the way you're planning, you'll always be welcomed back here. Take care

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Cathy Ames
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏

• Hugs
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
safe travels terry 🫂

• Hugs
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Good luck, wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Farewell

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye. I hope that when the time is right for you to leave this world, you find freedom from all suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, CTB Dream and Pentobarbital_Plz
VirtualSnow

VirtualSnow

who knows
May 21, 2022
Thank you for your being in the forum, whatever happens, best wishes.

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Very sorry life make ssuffer, hope method good peace hope have peace real sorry suffer, anytime other thingi happen forum welcome ,