Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
Is there a way to permanently delete my account and all posts?

Reactions: _Minsk
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
You can deactivate your account so there is a cross through your username. However, your posts can't be deleted. Tbh why would you want to delete them anyway, nobody irl would know who you are

Reactions: autumnal, Deleted member 14573 and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
As you've only made 8 postings,why not manually delete them yourself?
Cite the reason as above "I wish to deactivate my account"
If the delete option is no longer there,then click the "report" option,to self-report,giving the same reason.
Screenshot coming up of where the link is to disable account.
Go to Profile,click "your account" scroll down to "disable account"
Desktop,click your avatar, click "disable account".
The option is also found under "preferences".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200716-100152_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-100152_Chrome.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20200716-100100_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-100100_Chrome.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20200716-100506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-100506_Chrome.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20200716-100521_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-100521_Chrome.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk, autumnal and Deleted member 14573
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
How do people get self-banned/deactivated after ctb'ing? My time is coming soon and I Don't know what to do, if I just make a goodbye post will the mods honor that?
Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573
Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
You can deactivate your account so there is a cross through your username. However, your posts can't be deleted. Tbh why would you want to delete them anyway, nobody irl would know who you are
I want to delete my account because some of my comments lead towards information that can help an individual plan a successful suicide. I honestly feel that if someone used that information to ctb I would be partially responsible because I led them to that information and that goes against my ethics.

Am I able to delete posts from multiple days ago?

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Oyoy and Deleted member 14573
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I want to delete my account because some of my comments lead towards information that can help an individual plan a successful suicide. I honestly feel that if someone used that information to ctb I would be partially responsible because I led them to that information and that goes against my ethics.

I just tried on mine I think you get 48 hours to edit/delete posts. So no unfortunately. But I guess it wouldn't matter anyway? I mean it's unlikely any posts you made will be followed up, and I doubt the admins haven't had this type of thing happen before
edit: anyway if your looking bad, I'm reaaaly looking bad lmao, they'll go after people like me first dw. If they hadn't found your posts they would've found mine or others too

Last edited:
Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
I just tried on mine I think you get 48 hours to edit/delete posts. So no unfortunately. But I guess it wouldn't matter anyway? I mean it's unlikely any posts you made will be followed up, and I doubt the admins haven't had this type of thing happen before
edit: anyway if your looking bad, I'm reaaaly looking bad lmao, they'll go after people like me first dw
The high possibility of it happening here on a site designed for people planning to ctb still bothers me a great deal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
The high possibility of it happening here on a site designed for people planning to ctb still bothers me a great deal.
I don't mean to question you too much, but didn't other people allow you access to information that you believed you needed?

Reactions: autumnal
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
Hey,

We don't mass delete posts, but if there are particular posts you want deleted then me or another mod can delete them for you. Just report them and explain that you want them deleted.

You can disable your account, which will result in a ban after 48 hours. You can also ask a mod to ban your account.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, puppy9, autumnal and 2 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020

Yes,just self-report

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
How do people get self-banned/deactivated after ctb'ing? My time is coming soon and I Don't know what to do, if I just make a goodbye post will the mods honor that?
Thanks
Mods used to be quite vigilant and disable accounts that said goodbye. But they've stopped doing that lately. I would just deactivate my account before the attempt.
Hey,

We don't mass delete posts, but if there are particular posts you want deleted then me or another mod can delete them for you. Just report them and explain that you want them deleted.

You can disable your account, which will result in a ban after 48 hours. You can also ask a mod to ban your account.
Out of curiosity, are requested bans permenant? Like if I messaged the mods, and said I wanted my account disabled, could I come back in three months and get my account back? Or is it gone for good? Same goes for deactivation...

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Mods used to be quite vigilant and disable accounts that said goodbye. But they've stopped doing that lately. I would just deactivate my account before the attempt.

Out of curiosity, are requested bans permenant? Like if I messaged the mods, and said I wanted my account disabled, could I come back in three months and get my account back? Or is it gone for good? Same goes for deactivation...
I think there is an unbanning thread, like if you asked for it to be deactivated but changed your mind. I can't find it though
edit here it is
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/ban-appeals.6/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
@WhatIsMyLife if you request a ban/self-ban and then want to come back, you can submit a ban appeal through the "Contact Us" button and your account will usually be unbanned.

Note that we only unban once, so if you self-ban again you won't get your account back.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, throwaway_2620, Isadeth and 3 others
Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
Hey,

I reported all posts and comments that I wish to be deleted. I hope you can understand why I wish for them to be deleted. Hopefully it's not too much trouble. Thank you I appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573 and Saed