• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
hii
i was recently just watching a video. in said video a man attempted to pick up a barbell (100kg), unfortunately it was too heavy and it fell/rolled onto his neck where he was unable to lift it up. this seems to be and extremally quick death. his face immediately turned red, for only about 2-3 seconds he tried to lift it off his neck. after that his hands released and his body spasmed for a few minutes. as far as im concerned, he didn't feel any of the spasms at all. for example, most hangings have spasms, but it is reported that the person goes unconscious in about 10-20 seconds, at most a minute, then the spasms start. in this video it is seen that the man went unconscious in 2-3 seconds, it may have been sooner though. i'll try to rate this method from how i saw it.

- accessibility: most towns or cities have public gyms. so i'd say this is pretty accessible if you have a car. even if you don't, you could possibly even walk/bike/use a bus to get there. some people have barbell sets at home so if you do that would be best. if not you can purchase one but they are a bit expensive.
- reliability: this one is hard to rate because it depends on the situation. most likely this would be done at a gym, at a time when it is least crowded, or even no people at best. if you have no one around to save you within a few minutes, i'd say this could have a 100% success chance. there were no sounds made from the person from what i could tell, so you most likely would not bring attention to yourself. using especially heavy weights could make it hard for anyone to help lift up the weight off your neck, even if people did come to help. just make sure no one exceptionably strong is there at the time.
- painfulness: from the video, i'll be honest it did seem a bit painful, due to the fact that you are cutting of your windpipe. but you are also cutting off your carotids very heavily. the pain would only be endured for about 3-5 seconds at most, then its bye bye most likely. (as long as no one saves you)
- quickness: this method seems very quick to perform, similar to hanging. except you pass out much much faster. from the video as i said it only seemed to take 2-3 seconds before the struggling completely stoped.
- cost: this depends. if you already have a barbell set, most likely $0 unless you need to purchase heavier weights, then it can get a bit expensive, depending. if your going to a gym you may have to purchase a gym membership which can vary but is mostly very cheap per month. a complete barbell set can be extremely expensive.
- assembly/preparation: this seems pretty easy to assemble. it only takes about 33lbs (~15kg) to close off your windpipe. if you put 2 30lb (13.6kg) weights on both ends of the barbell, it should be more than enough to close of your windpipe and suffocate you. i recommend going as high as you can lift up (you only need to get the barbell past the holder then you can try to slowly let it go down and then drop on your neck) because again if anyone is there you don't want them saving you.

again another good benifit to this is that it could look like a complete accident. so no one would have to know you ctb'd on purpose.
this was just an idea i had. i would link the video but i don't want this to get taken down because it's on a gore site. if im allowed to i'll link it later in this thread.

good luck :)

• Hugs
Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Probably easier, safer and more reliable to just hang oneself. Plus, not all of us can lift a 100kg. :))

But yea, could be made to look like an accident. What is that one piece of equipment called with the strings, bar and weights? Now that is an interesting piece of machinery. With a little tinkering it could make a nice guillotine or crush one's head too.

Reactions: hi-okbye and SmollMushroom
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Probably easier, safer and more reliable to just hang oneself. Plus, not all of us can lift a 100kg. :))

But yea, could be made to look like an accident. What is that one piece of equipment called with the strings, bar and weights? Now that is an interesting piece of machinery. With a little tinkering it could make a nice guillotine or crush one's head too.
it would be better to hang yourself, the only downside to that is that it becomes very obvious that it was purposeful. plus some people have a hard time finding their arteries for hanging and it takes too long to pass out before SI kicks in. with this all you have to do is lift the weight and if its heavy enough your arms will fall and your done. also like i said you don't necessarily need 100kg (200lbs), even 30kg (66lbs) is 2x the amount needed to crush the windpipe. plus it's not really lifting more like just dragging it off the rack then letting it fall (but i recommend getting a weight where you can try to lower it you don't want it dropping onto ur ribs and breaking them or smthn).
the main idea about this is that it can easily be made to look like an accident by someone who doesn't know proper workout percausions.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
it would be better to hang yourself, the only downside to that is that it becomes very obvious that it was purposeful. plus some people have a hard time finding their arteries for hanging and it takes too long to pass out before SI kicks in. with this all you have to do is lift the weight and if its heavy enough your arms will fall and your done. also like i said you don't necessarily need 100kg (200lbs), even 30kg (66lbs) is 2x the amount needed to crush the windpipe. plus it's not really lifting more like just dragging it off the rack then letting it fall (but i recommend getting a weight where you can try to lower it you don't want it dropping onto ur ribs and breaking them or smthn).
the main idea about this is that it can easily be made to look like an accident by someone who doesn't know proper workout percausions.
Yea, the accident angle makes it an option and you're right it takes very little to crush the windpipe, but unless you have no SI whatsoever you probably won't allow 30kg to kill you. Therefore, it would have to be something you can barely lift, tire you out, and the on the verge of not being able to stem it anymore let it drop on the windpipe, but it still might swerve to one side and could become quite ugly. As you mentioned, the reliability is somewhat questionable. If you were to do this in a public place, chances are people are around, and one's own lifting limits might be an absolute joke to someone in the field. And when it comes to suffocation, cutting of blood supply, crushing the windpipe and of course one's spine, survival may still be possible but serious injury might factor in all the same.

Reactions: hi-okbye