Pengkitty'send

Pengkitty'send

Jan 3, 2020
The more I think about it, i realise how much for my daughter's and parent's sake i want to make it look like an accident. Does anyone have any suggestions orplans that they're going to use? The less likely to survive the better.

EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
Please dont leave your daughter. She is going to need you.

• Love
Reactions: ¡!¡!¡!, Skyview, CC123 and 5 others
D

Darkbrett

Dec 30, 2019
I cannot relate. As I have no children.
Vehicle accident perhaps would be an option?

Reactions: Pengkitty'send
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
I was just thinking about this. For my mother's and siblings' sake. I feel kind of bitter when I read about all of the fatal accidents in the news. There's usually not much that divides life and death in these cases, and I'm bitter that it happens to them and not me.

I know that some people make their suicide look like a car accident, but for me it's just way to unpredictable. Also, I don't want to affect other people in that matter.

Reactions: Pengkitty'send and Darkbrett
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I was just thinking about this. For my mother's and siblings' sake. I feel kind of bitter when I read about all of the fatal accidents in the news. There's usually not much that divides life and death in these cases, and I'm bitter that it happens to them and not me.

I know that some people make their suicide look like a car accident, but for me it's just way to unpredictable. Also, I don't want to affect other people in that matter.
I know. I always wish it could have been me killed in the accident instead of them.

• Love
Reactions: Pengkitty'send and BlueWidow
Pengkitty'send

Pengkitty'send

Jan 3, 2020

I agree, for me car accident is out of the question as it could potentially hurt more than me and people tend to try to resuscitate the "victims"
Her father is more well equipped to raise her and the courts will see that when he sues for custody... I know it's over and knowing him and his lifestyle and job iwill rarely see her...if I ever do... I was a stayat home mom and now that hes through with me I know I will loose her. The blow will be lessened by the fact he plans to move on and marry rather quickly. Within a year or 2. My two year old wont remember me

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, Soul and TheEndof
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
I agree, for me car accident is out of the question as it could potentially hurt more than me and people tend to try to resuscitate the "victims"

Her father is more well equipped to raise her and the courts will see that when he sues for custody... I know it's over and knowing him and his lifestyle and job iwill rarely see her...if I ever do... I was a stayat home mom and now that hes through with me I know I will loose her. The blow will be lessened by the fact he plans to move on and marry rather quickly. Within a year or 2. My two year old wont remember me
You cant tell what will happen. In 2 blinks of an eye, and trust me when I tell you that's how fast it goes, she will be 18 and mad as hell with her dad for not letting her have enough contact with her sainted mum. Because as the parent who isnt there to set house rules, tell her to wipe that make up off, stop her from going out with that boy, that's what you'll be. She will probably idolise you. Way before then she will want to speak to you on the phone all the time, spend holidays with you, tell you all her secrets. You will drive her father mad with your popularity. And the poor new wife will have to hear " you're not even my real mum". Because she wont be. There is only ever one real mum. Right now it must be hell for you, I cant imagine. But it will get better, you will find a way through to be with your daughter by hook or by crook.
I think mother and daughter is the most sacred of relationships. You'll see. Hang in there lovely. :heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Pengkitty'send, ¡!¡!¡! and Skyview
T

The Hunter

Jun 4, 2019
Thanks for making this comment, this thread is not mine but your post hit me hard. (I'm sorry for the intrusion OP)

• Love
Reactions: Skyview, Pengkitty'send and EmptyArms
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
I don't understand you to be honest. If I had a daughter that I may lose, I would rather kill someone else who wants to take her from me. If you really love her, she will be number one in your life over any circumstances. Please don't be selfish, she's only 2 and you're grown person with a lot of options that you have to try before give up.

Reactions: ¡!¡!¡!
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
This must be very difficult for you, and justifiably you are not in the best mind set. Please do not make any life changing decisions until you are in a better frame of mind.

We are here for you if you want to talk.

Reactions: EmptyArms, Skyview, Pengkitty'send and 1 other person