• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trek_tattoo_1988

trek_tattoo_1988

Nov 12, 2023
Hi everyone. Have been reading around here for a few days, and decided to join to ask some questions.

I had planned an opiate overdose, I am on prescription painkillers and had just planned to use those - but my GP has now suddenly stopped them and it's unlikely I will be able to access them again in the forseeable future. So my next bit of browsing took me to SN, which I had never even heard of before. I already have access to anti-emetics so that's not an issue but I cannot seem to get hold of SN.

So my questions - any specific suggestions/help/(donations?) for accessing an opiate again? I was on dihydrocodeine and worked out I'd need about 60 of those tablets, factoring in bodywieght and a tolerance margin as I've been on them for years. Second question, does anyone have any specific examples of how to buy SN in the UK?

I prefer the idea of just going peacefully. I've written my letters, recorded my videos, got everything in order - now it's just a case of doing it. My backup is to hang, but I'd prefer to just go to sleep peacefully with some music and a picture of my partner that I can look at as I drift off.

Grateful for any and all help x

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry to tell you that SN is a reportable substance in the UK. Regarding your plan with "codeine" it's possible to CTB but unreliable bc codeine is not a very strong opiate, it's metabolized in the liver into morphine but as this process and the speed is unpredictable it may fail especially when u have tolerance. This is not a medical advice.

Edit: SN is a reportable substance in the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: trek_tattoo_1988