• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pink_crocodile

pink_crocodile

Jun 3, 2024
So far my research only brings up bridges. And most bridges nowaday are mostly protected with fences and stuff.

Is there any other accessible tall place (especially in the midlands) you are aware of?

Hanging scares me too much as a method.

Reactions: etherealspring
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Beachy Head is apparently so popular that there are people patrolling there for possible jumpers.

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I don't live in the UK, so I can't really say for sure. But perhaps look at natural sites as an option if you can't find any in the city. Cliffs by the sea, Mountains (Although, maybe trees could stop your fall somehow?) etc etc.

Wish you the peace.

pink_crocodile

pink_crocodile

Jun 3, 2024
Beachy Head is apparently so popular that there are people patrolling there for possible jumpers.
Yeah that's the only other one that popped out when searching, altough knowing there might be people patrolling for jumpers there makes me a bit scared.

It's also like over 6 hours away from me which is not ideal :/

Reactions: restinpeace2