L

lookingforpeace1

Nov 12, 2020
I'm things between overdose and jumping, and wanted to ask how would I gain access to a tall building? Are the doors usually unlocked or will set off an alarm? Please help <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, daddy Phil :), sadworld and 2 others
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Im doing both an overdose and then a jump. For tall buildings ide look at a car park? They have access to the top for cars to park there. I have two locations ones a bridge which isn't high enough and the carpark is a well known place for jumpers so i just hope its not monitored. So im still looking.
Also i would advise against an od alone, ive attempted 4 overdoses this year and failed every single one, then had to deal with the shit afterwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, daddy Phil :), sadworld and 2 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
That's going to be a challenge at the moment. In the old days you could just drift in looking like a handyman/cleaning lady.

Reactions: Toonloon, sadworld and TooConscious
L

lookingforpeace1

Nov 12, 2020
Im doing both an overdose and then a jump. For tall buildings ide look at a car park? They have access to the top for cars to park there. I have two locations ones a bridge which isn't high enough and the carpark is a well known place for jumpers so i just hope its not monitored. So im still looking.
Also i would advise against an od alone, ive attempted 4 overdoses this year and failed every single one, then had to deal with the shit afterwards.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience after overdosing. I have also heard about jumping from a multi car park, but I don't believe the one near me is tall enough to kill me. I'm worried that if I jump and fail, I'll become a vegetable.

Reactions: sadworld and TooConscious
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I'm sorry to hear about your experience after overdosing. I have also heard about jumping from a multi car park, but I don't believe the one near me is tall enough to kill me. I'm worried that if I jump and fail, I'll become a vegetable.
Becoming a vegetable is something you really don't want. Taking an overdose also has a risk of that along with a whole host of other outcomes for permanent damage. I really would advise against it. The chance of a lethal overdose is pretty small.
Try not to rush into it. Im skeptical about the 4 storey car park near me. Everyone who has used it has died so i know it's high enough but it's also a hotspot because of past jumpers so im worried about using it incase its monitored.
Could you look at nearby towns or other places for jumping. Im now looking at traveling somewhere else in the country and doing it there instead of locally. Maybe somewhere you can get just a bus to or maybe cycle to. Im sure big cities would have story car parks and at night would be less people around.
I dunno where you live but some places/countries have buildings that have open balconies part way, so you don't nessesarily need access to the roof.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
High rise have codes but nobody kicks up a fuss if you just wait till someone's leaving, try and look respectable but not over-inviting. Well dressed casual, passive smile, not a suit so they don't think your a fuckin jehovas witness or you're never getting in.
Becoming a vegetable is something you really don't want. Taking an overdose also has a risk of that along with a whole host of other outcomes for permanent damage. I really would advise against it. The chance of a lethal overdose is pretty small.
Try not to rush into it. Im skeptical about the 4 storey car park near me. Everyone who has used it has died so i know it's high enough but it's also a hotspot because of past jumpers so im worried about using it incase its monitored.
Could you look at nearby towns or other places for jumping. Im now looking at traveling somewhere else in the country and doing it there instead of locally. Maybe somewhere you can get just a bus to or maybe cycle to. Im sure big cities would have story car parks and at night would be less people around.
I dunno where you live but some places/countries have buildings that have open balconies part way, so you don't nessesarily need access to the roof.
Do you mind me asking if your town begins with c?
My friend lives there... That car park has proven fatal yes, but not instant the last young man was on life support for two days with every bone in his body broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Do you mind me asking if your town begins with c?
My friend lives there... That car park has proven fatal yes, but not instant the last young man was on life support for two days with every bone in his body broken.
No the town im referring to in regards to the car park doesnt begin with a C. From what im aware every single jump from this one has been fatal, not sure about instant, but from the height of it i cant imagine it being a failure.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
No the town im referring to in regards to the car park doesnt begin with a C. From what im aware every single jump from this one has been fatal, not sure about instant, but from the height of it i cant imagine it being a failure.
Ah right, sorry it just seemed to ring true as this one also 4 stories. And for some reason there's been a huge increase in recent years but it's been up for decades.

Reactions: sadworld
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Ah right, sorry it just seemed to ring true as this one also 4 stories. And for some reason there's been a huge increase in recent years but it's been up for decades.
Thats ok, i would probaby come to the same assumption too. Theres been an increase at this one aswell. Probably because the number of suicides as a whole has increased.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Any reason your choosing jumping instead of sn?

L

lookingforpeace1

Nov 12, 2020
Any reason your choosing jumping instead of sn?
1. It would be hard to obtain given a situation im in
2.I'm worried I might change my mind after taking and call 911
3. I live with numerous people and I'm worried someone would find me

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
1. It would be hard to obtain given a situation im in
2.I'm worried I might change my mind after taking and call 911
3. I live with numerous people and I'm worried someone would find me
I wish you the best of luck. Make sure you choose a high enough area so you don't become crippled.

L

lookingforpeace1

Nov 12, 2020
I wish you the best of luck. Make sure you choose a high enough area so you don't become crippled.
Thank you, AutoTap. I hope to find a high enough building soon <3