thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
It's not easy letting go of something you've wanted. You worked hard for it, you sacrificed and you felt that you deserve it, but it just didn't happen and you have to accept that it will never happen,
Now you don't know what to do with yourself. You spent all your time thinking about the thing you wanted. It was tied to your identity and your sense of self may have even come from that thing you wanted, but now it'll never be yours. What happens next?

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Journeytoletgo, Not Being and 4 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
It's not easy letting go of something you've wanted. You worked hard for it, you sacrificed and you felt that you deserve it, but it just didn't happen and you have to accept that it will never happen,
Now you don't know what to do with yourself. You spent all your time thinking about the thing you wanted. It was tied to your identity and your sense of self may have even come from that thing you wanted, but now it'll never be yours. What happens next?
I'm feeling the exact same way on multiple fronts. Life is infinitely frustrating.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, demuic and Dr Iron Arc
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
It sucks.
I have accepted the fact that I will never have a gf or friends.
I have social anxiety and low social skills.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Largeletters and Celerity
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Acceptance is often the only way.
But all people feel that way.
Sometimes it is worth fighting.

Reactions: Largeletters and Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, it really sucks and time certainly flies.
I can't believe I'm fu*king 33 years old!! I felt as if I had been 20 yesterday!

I'm deffo getting the hell outta this planet before my 40s.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, this life can be cruel and unfair. I think we just have to learn to accept the fact even know it is hard to. I think in life, how successful something is, is linked more to chance and luck rather than hard work. We can try our best but not always succeed.

goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
There's no way around but accepting and getting yourself another goal.

I already accepted all my broken dreams are irreparable. But the glimpses of almost touching what I wanted will haunt me forever. I got so close!

I wouldn't ctb for that alone but sure I'm relieved I'll not need to deal with this fact anymore when I'm gone.

• Hugs