S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I am who I am I cannot change my past mistakes nor can I alter what anyone did to me . I also have accepted that many people turned there backs on me due to my poor childhood choices and this will keep happening so I learned to stay to myself .I've spent plenty years without anyone by side anyways The little bit of family I do have Eventually I will distance myself from them we don't get along . I have realistic goals I'll probably get a warehouse job or something where I dont gotta talk much . I'll get on my feet
I don't want kids or a girl or anything just my own space so i can ctb in peace if I wanna .If I can't even make that far I'm thinking of just using the sn method or a gun something quick when I get some money . going to a spot where no one will find me just doing it there . probably last time I rant about this shit ain't no point

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SantaTeresa, onlyanimalsaregood, Trilucid and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do feel like people can be very disappointing and I see it as best not to be too trusting of others. I'm sorry that you have suffered so much in life and I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Slimetae
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
same here. this is the only path for folks like us.

Trilucid

Trilucid

May 25, 2022
I am so sorry! The part you wrote that stood to me the most was "poor childhood choices".
It's like life or existence is so cruel that, it uses the part of you that is the most innocent to "corrupt" you and turn everything upside down for you in due time.
Shame... That so many of us have fallen into these pits, with an escape nowhere is sight.