L

larpim

Jul 5, 2020
is there a way (drug, lifestyle, method, etc) to have death without having it in minutes or seconds?
I found not much on the forum about the subject
I am looking for something that both kills and does not damage if I survive
I understood that the brain/neurological system must be fit, and the heart must be targeted. but it is only a starting point
if one is curious about the "setting" of this request: I want both death (I am not dying early in my current condition) and a "bad health" to share last weeks together, have time to say farewells, close my business, and have opportunity to end my occupations
it is a useful thread for who has job and does not want to work in the morning and die in the afternoon
gratitude to who helps us :heart:

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
is there a way (drug, lifestyle, method, etc) to have death without having it in minutes or seconds?
I understood that the brain/neurological system must be fit, and the heart must be targeted. but it is only a starting point
if one is curious about the "setting" of this request: I want both death (I am not dying early in my current condition) and a "bad health" to share last weeks together, have time to say farewells, close my business, and have opportunity to end my occupations
it is a useful thread for who has job and does not want to work in the morning and die in the afternoon
What kind of timespan are you talking about? Weeks? Months?

Reactions: autumnal
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019

Yeah, it's called alcohol.
Go out like a true rockenrolla!

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and GoneGoneGone
Glaski

Glaski

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah, it's called alcohol.
Go out like a true rockenrolla!
Ive though about this but then met a old guy at the pysch ward with "wet brain" tbh I can't imagine a worse kind of hell.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Leaving Logically
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Ive though about this but then met a old guy at the pysch ward with "wet brain" tbh I can't imagine a worse kind of hell.
I am not sure I entirely understand your demands, but cocaine and heroin sound just like what you need. They don't damage the brain, and the body if they are pure.

You can use tor browser to find how to purify cocaine and heroin chemically. It's not that hard. You can remove most of the cutting agents, that are usually more harmful than the substance itself. Get the purity to 99% And leave slowly in the blissful oblivion.

L

larpim

Jul 5, 2020
I thought about alcohol :)
I appreciate the underlying irony in this thread, too :)
for me weeks and months are both viable. we are looking more for a safe way than time concerns
I just need "an illness" i believe...I know that my requests sounds kinda strange: i just do not want to have a fully-suicide, I want it to appear inevitably natural
we may call it semi-ctb
thanks for your ideas in the meantime

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I am not sure I entirely understand your demands, but cocaine and heroin sound just like what you need.

that made me laugh!!!! can i ask at the doctors for this medication :pfff::pfff::pfff:

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Generally living a sedentary lifestyle, not being active or fit, eating poorly (junk food, high fat and greasy food, comfort food), smoking (tobacco products) cigarettes, drinking (alcohol), and/or just doing things that aren't good for your body are ways of "slow" suicide. Dying in such a manner would usually result from illnesses from an unhealthy lifestyle, including heart-attacks, stroke, liver problems, cancer (higher chance of it from smoking tobacco and consuming tobacco products) organ failure to name a few. It's just not a pleasant (neither peaceful nor painless) way to go.

Reactions: redbutterfly