narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Recently i've started a game that i've played the past year in "hard" mode (Divinity: original sin 2, tactician mode for more details). I've already complete the game in that difficulty the other time. Now, because little mistakes approaching certain hard battles and things i didn't recall from previous times i had to reset those battles. i'm feeling very frustrated at the end of 1st act because this. Insanely frustrated and with low moral. I'm not in home and i'm feeling more and more irritated about it. I'm thinking inreset the playthrough. If i do it, More than a week to the trash. And this because i didn't all absolutely perfect in a game wich didn't played in near a year. Fuck.

Reactions: Midgardsorm
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Can't resist it. We have to feel we're good at least at something.

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Midgardsorm and narval
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Well, I always like the 100% completion of a game.
I were the one to hunt all the Golden Skultulas of Ocarina of Time.

I also have a bad habit of liking difficult games like Darkest Dungeon, Dark Souls and things like that.

I guess life is so difficult for us, that the difficulty of a game becomes enjoyable.

• Love
Reactions: narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Darkest Dungeon? sounds familiar to me :haha:

Didn't played dark souls and i'm not interested, for sure great game but my fingers are dumb.

I Guess i'll start a new playthrough. Honour mode. Blessed gods, I was going to do it anyway and First act is the hardest. So, lets start the hardest act in hardest mode. I foresee a rage-quit Tenor 2

Last edited: