B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah thats so nasty. This family had its whole life ahead of it and he ended it by being selfish. A good reminder to those on here to keep their wishes, ideas, and executions to themselves and to take ALL NECESSARY precautions to ensure that nobody else is endangered.

Reactions: Rocky M, k475u, Comatose11 and 7 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I think these people should be identified/classified as murderers first, then suicides.

If you kill other people while taking your own life—you are a murderer.

The surviving family should sue the hell out of his estate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky M, lastsummer, Ssname and 10 others
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
God that's horrible. I can't understand how someone could be so selfish as to knowingly take others with him. Here some people are super worried about how their deaths will affect others and then there's this guy killing a child.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Comatose11, lv-gras and 4 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I dont believe in hell but if there was a hell this cunt deserves to be there burning!

Reactions: Rocky M, FadedMemory, Volatile and 3 others
D

Deckchairs

Aug 3, 2018
Selfish Youtuber prick. Reminds me a bit of the woman who shot someone at YouTube and then herself because they demonetized her account. When these lucky SOB's luck changes they lose their shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Comatose11, Bandzbandz and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Selfish Youtuber prick. Reminds me a bit of the woman who shot someone at YouTube and then herself because they demonetized her account. When these lucky SOB's lUCLA changes they lose their shit.

Why does it seem that all YouTuber "stars" are selfish pricks? Recall that guy Logan Paul who went to the suicide forest in Japan and proceeded to be shocked when they found a dead man hanging from a tree? Well, what do you expect when you go to "the SUICIDE forest"? They wanted to find a body...

Has the world gone crazy?

Reactions: Rocky M, akosineenee, lastsummer and 7 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Lots of assholes on youtube, lots of weird shit on youtube too, it's very worrying for the younger generation and I sound like an old person but damn

Reactions: Rocky M, ThisIsTheEnd, FadedMemory and 8 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Lots of assholes on youtube, lots of weird shit on youtube too, it's very worrying for the younger generation and I sound like an old person but damn

Yeah. The Fall of Rome I guess.

Reactions: FadedMemory, Tiburcio, sky7 and 3 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Yeah. The Fall of Rome I guess.

yeah, there are some nice people on youtube but also many pricks

and hope people are ok out there

and not to get too off-topic but rome was pricks too, imo, and it was good it fell in some ways

Reactions: FadedMemory, tearsinrain and Comatose11
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
yeah, there are some nice people on youtube but also many pricks

and hope people are ok out there

and not to get too off-topic but rome was pricks too, imo, and it was good it fell in some ways

Indeed it was good it fell.

I Claudius series? Crazy civilization.

Reactions: lv-gras and Comatose11
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Taking your life is your own right but don't involve other people. What a fucking asshole.

Reactions: Rocky M, FadedMemory, lastsummer and 6 others
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
Popular youtubers nowadays are total scumbags

Reactions: Rocky M, Comatose11, Smilla and 2 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Indeed it was good it fell.

I Claudius series? Crazy civilization.

so much slavery and people owning others and war. and christianity wasn't even that anti suicide until it became a roman religion.

Reactions: FadedMemory, Comatose11, Smilla and 2 others
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
This is extremely unacceptable. Dying by suicide should never, in any circumstance, result in taking the life of another person in the process.

Even in a pact where multiple people die together, no outsider should have to give their life as a consequence.

I get it, a lot of youtubers do mindless, stupid stuf, but this just outright disgusts me.

Reactions: FadedMemory, Comatose11, Smilla and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I don't really get what the huge hype is surrounding YouTubers anyway-they are just ordinary guys who make videos. So what. This doesn't make you a superstar

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I don't really get what the huge hype is surrounding YouTubers anyway-they are just ordinary guys who make videos. So what. This doesn't make you a superstar
Tell that to Generation Z. If millennials are bad, they're worse