• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpMeOutpls

Nov 24, 2022
Maybe it's a silly question, but since I don't want to leave my home with a bottle of (municipal) water, I thought I'd buy a bottle of mineral water. Sorry if the English is bad, I use a translator.

I already have SN, I plan to fast and drink it directly. No meto

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Antiemetics are highly recommended. If not, be prepared to need 4 glasses of SN and do a lot of puking

Reactions: HelpMeOutpls
H

HelpMeOutpls

Nov 24, 2022
Antiemetics are highly recommended. If not, be prepared to need 4 glasses of SN and do a lot of puking
Just now I was looking for a thread that AE doesn't guarantee success and might not be taken. But I can't find it, I forgot to save it. have you read it?

Because I live with family I can't risk the famous meto side effects. I hope the translation is good

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Just now I was looking for a thread that AE doesn't guarantee success and might not be taken. But I can't find it, I forgot to save it. have you read it?

Because I live with family I can't risk the famous meto side effects. I hope the translation is good
Sure, AE doesn't guarantee success, but it makes it FAR more likely. With antiemetics, SN is an incredibly lethal method. One of the most lethal out there, as long as you don't bottle it and ask for help, and as long as you don't mess about with the dose and only take a quarter or only have one glass prepared or something else dumb that contradicts the guides.

Use other antiemetics. Domperidone+ondansetron is a very effective combination with less side effects, use that instead. The only downside compared with meto is it doesn't encourage gastric emptying as effectively but it's far more effective than no antiemetics.

Don't be dumb, no offense. Use antiemetics

Reactions: HelpMeOutpls and makethepainstop
H

HelpMeOutpls

Nov 24, 2022
Sure, AE doesn't guarantee success, but it makes it FAR more likely. With antiemetics, SN is an incredibly lethal method. One of the most lethal out there, as long as you don't bottle it and ask for help, and as long as you don't mess about with the dose and only take a quarter or only have one glass prepared or something else dumb that contradicts the guides.

Use other antiemetics. Domperidone+ondansetron is a very effective combination with less side effects, use that instead. The only downside compared with meto is it doesn't encourage gastric emptying as effectively but it's far more effective than no antiemetics.

Don't be dumb, no offense. Use antiemetics
I have a doubt. According to what I understood from the translation, I shouldn't prepare the drink in a bottle?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I have a doubt. According to what I understood from the translation, I shouldn't prepare the drink in a bottle?
A glass or a bottle is fine, but a glass might be easier to down quickly, which is worth it since it tastes so foul

H

HelpMeOutpls

Nov 24, 2022
A glass or a bottle is fine, but a glass might be easier to down quickly, which is worth it since it tastes so foul
Ok! Thanks for answering my questions. Thank you very much, I hope you are well

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Ok! Thanks for answering my questions. Thank you very much, I hope you are well
Feel like crap today but thanks for asking, it's nice to know there are caring people about ❤️

• Aww..
Reactions: HelpMeOutpls and BipolarExpress
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
It seems to me that the recommended water amount is too small to dissolve the sn. I was thinking about a 8 oz glass with a total of 96 grams of sn. Thus the sn would be dissolved and one glass should contain enough for 3 or even 4 doses to convey me to those heavenly realms. !😇

H

HelpMeOutpls

Nov 24, 2022
Me parece que la cantidad de agua recomendada es demasiado pequeña para disolver el sn. Estaba pensando en un vaso de 8 oz con un total de 96 gramos de sn. Por lo tanto, el sn se disolvería y un vaso debería contener suficiente para 3 o incluso 4 dosis para transportarme a esos reinos celestiales. !😇

En mililitros son casi 236, cuando se recomienda una solución de 20-25 gr en 50-100 ml.

No soy un experto en el tema pero entiendo que es la mezcla ideal para evitar ingerir más SN de lo necesario. En cualquier caso, busca más información en el blog. Salud