fxndi

fxndi

May 15, 2023
Ive read that in case you end up vomiting you should have a second glass ready, wouldnt that extra glass be enough to kill you if you vomit? Or is there a chance for you to vomit the extra glass too?

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
From my understanding the second glass should kill you! Anyway with the first glass try really hard not to vomit, this increases your chances of succes, also lay on your right side after you drink your SN.

Reactions: doggiesarecute and XcatnipX
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
Maybe 3 glasses to be safe, there's a good chance u may vomit the second one too if u did the first one. Less failure points to worry about

Reactions: Maeve, XcatnipX, dozer and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
from what i've read SN makes you feel extremely sick and is very violent so maybe drinking another glass might be too hard to stomach

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I also think it's damn hard to drink a second glass after vomiting.

Reactions: ord3045
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I just imagine it to be hard. Who likes to drink again from a liquid, that has just made him vomit… It's a reflex imo.

Reactions: XcatnipX, TapeMachine and dozer
B

bestbefore053121

Oct 26, 2021
After reading a bunch of threads, it seems people usually prepare up to 4 glasses just to be sure. But I've only read about successful CBTs after drinking no more than 2 glasses.

Leeroy14R

Leeroy14R

Feb 25, 2023
from what i've read SN makes you feel extremely sick and is very violent so maybe drinking another glass might be too hard to stomach
Damn I have failed Terence Mckenna

• Love
Reactions: Darkover
O

ord3045

Jul 12, 2023
After reading a bunch of threads, it seems people usually prepare up to 4 glasses just to be sure. But I've only read about successful CBTs after drinking no more than 2 glasses.
do they drink the second glass after vomiting?

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Ive read that in case you end up vomiting you should have a second glass ready, wouldnt that extra glass be enough to kill you if you vomit? Or is there a chance for you to vomit the extra glass too?
Hi I failed an SN attempt because I didn't follow Stans guide and didn't take enough SN. I also didn't take any anti emetics or any other medication so I don't know how my attempt would've turned out if I had. But I did vomit up the SN and it was terrible. I was involuntarily vomiting for four hours straight. It was hell. There was no way I could down a second glass if I had one. Yes I do believe that by drinking more glasses you can get more SN in your system. But realistically speaking in the moment it may be difficult. My body is so traumatized that I can't even try to remember the smell and taste of SN without wanting to vomit. Sometimes when I'm out I'll catch a whiff of something that smells like the SN I drank and I'll have to excuse myself. It gets really bad. I don't mean to discourage anyone I just want people to know the possible scenarios. Then again I didn't take an anti emetic, if I had I maybe would've been able to down a second glass.

• Informative
Reactions: doggiesarecute, XcatnipX, JAlexa and 5 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you vomit the first glass, which you probably will from all accounts, you can be pretty assured that you'll vomit the second, probably even faster than the first one.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I wonder if chewing mint gum would help at all. Got lots of experience puking and always have spearmint gum with me if I feel nauseous. It helps a lot to keep things down and gives the excess saliva a better taste.

Reactions: doggiesarecute and jar-baby
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
What do you mean
What do you mean with violent?

todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
What do you mean

What do you mean with violent?
I think they meant you might feel violently ill and throw up, making it difficult to drink another glass

D

Deleted member 65988

Hi I failed an SN attempt because I didn't follow Stans guide and didn't take enough SN. I also didn't take any anti emetics or any other medication so I don't know how my attempt would've turned out if I had. But I did vomit up the SN and it was terrible. I was involuntarily vomiting for four hours straight. It was hell. There was no way I could down a second glass if I had one. Yes I do believe that by drinking more glasses you can get more SN in your system. But realistically speaking in the moment it may be difficult. My body is so traumatized that I can't even try to remember the smell and taste of SN without wanting to vomit. Sometimes when I'm out I'll catch a whiff of something that smells like the SN I drank and I'll have to excuse myself. It gets really bad. I don't mean to discourage anyone I just want people to know the possible scenarios. Then again I didn't take an anti emetic, if I had I maybe would've been able to down a second glass.
Sorry that you went through what you did but perhaps maybe if you took more SN and used AE or anything else, perhaps it would've turned out differently.

Reactions: doggiesarecute and tieiwi
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

May I ask- did you fast at least 8 hours prior? With a 2 hour water fast before? Did you measure the SN and mix it in 50ml water? Some people seem to fail also because they use too much water. It seems like a tiny amount of water to me- a shot glass effectively. That worries me really- dissolving it properly in that amount.

I'm sorry you went through all of that. It sounded a really nasty experience. The whole thing frightens me to be honest. Maybe one day it will feel like the lesser of the evils though.

Reactions: ord3045
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
May I ask- did you fast at least 8 hours prior? With a 2 hour water fast before? Did you measure the SN and mix it in 50ml water? Some people seem to fail also because they use too much water. It seems like a tiny amount of water to me- a shot glass effectively. That worries me really- dissolving it properly in that amount.

I'm sorry you went through all of that. It sounded a really nasty experience. The whole thing frightens me to be honest. Maybe one day it will feel like the lesser of the evils though.
Hi I did fast around 6 hours prior I believe. And I did do a 2 hour water fast before. I didn't measure the SN. My attempt was done out of impulse so I just took an almost empty water bottle by my bed and poured some SN into it and drank it. I guess it was 50ml of water I'm not sure. I believe I failed because I didn't pour enough SN and I didn't take any anti emetics beforehand. Before I started to vomit I felt fine just a racing heartbeat and felt cold. But it wasn't anything I couldn't sleep off. I don't want to discourage anyone just let my experience be a lesson to do your research properly! Wishing you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hi I did fast around 6 hours prior I believe. And I did do a 2 hour water fast before. I didn't measure the SN. My attempt was done out of impulse so I just took an almost empty water bottle by my bed and poured some SN into it and drank it. I guess it was 50ml of water I'm not sure. I believe I failed because I didn't pour enough SN and I didn't take any anti emetics beforehand. Before I started to vomit I felt fine just a racing heartbeat and felt cold. But it wasn't anything I couldn't sleep off. I don't want to discourage anyone just let my experience be a lesson to do your research properly! Wishing you peace.

Thank you so much for responding. It does help those of us considering the SN method on what to expect. I'm sorry it was so rough for you. I hope you haven't experienced any long term issues. Wishing you peace in return. ❤️

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
My regimen calls for 3 preparations of SN though I won't be using as much as most people. 15g/35ml. I truly think that people go a bit overboard with the amount of SN as it doesn't take 25g to kill you. Even at 15g I feel comfortable.

It's good to have extra servings and antiemetics are incredibly important.

I hope you manage to find peace eventually OP. Sorry the world has brought you here.

Reactions: doggiesarecute and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm sorry that it was done out of impulse, sometimes our impatience gets the better of us but I'm glad to have learnt from your experience as I not only have SN but other meds such as Meto,Alpralozam, painkilers and Propranolol to hopefully make it better when the time comes. At least you acknowledge that you know why you failed since I definitely think Antiemetics are pretty much required even if people vomit with them because you never know how much of difference it could make when you take them. Yeah, racing heart is not bad, my heart went up to 140 bpm earlier today and I only felt slightly weird but it was because of my condition of palpitations but they are very brief for me, they never last longer than a minute. By all accounts, your experience doesn't sound completely and utterly awful, it sounds just about what I would have and come to expect from SN.
My regimen calls for 3 preparations of SN though I won't be using as much as most people. 15g/35ml. I truly think that people go a bit overboard with the amount of SN as it doesn't take 25g to kill you. Even at 15g I feel comfortable.

It's good to have extra servings and antiemetics are incredibly important.

I hope you manage to find peace eventually OP. Sorry the world has brought you here.
I think I'm gonna drop down to 20g honestly from 25.

• Hugs
Reactions: day
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
From my understanding the second glass should kill you! Anyway with the first glass try really hard not to vomit, this increases your chances of succes, also lay on your right side after you drink your SN.
Laying on right side,Will it affect the stomach's absorption of sodium?

Reactions: doggiesarecute
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Laying on right side,Will it affect the stomach's absorption of sodium?
It speeds up gastric emptying. Your stomach will empty faster into the small intestine by laying on the right side vs laying on left or your back. It's even faster than standing. Once it's in the small intestine, vomiting will not remove it. This applies to anything. Meds absorb better too when laying on your right side and food digests faster.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
It speeds up gastric emptying. Your stomach will empty faster into the small intestine by laying on the right side vs laying on left or your back. It's even faster than standing. Once it's in the small intestine, vomiting will not remove it. This applies to anything. Meds absorb better too when laying on your right side and food digests faster.
Thanks