L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Seeing my only client one more time tomorrow, and then my life is literally in my own hands.
I visited my family again today , asking once more for helped. If you wonder help with what, paying for spine surgery , ketamine theraphy for chronic pain, medications, and physical rehabilitation. Once again talked in circles, as we always do.

They know my plans of leaving, even the little details. I even told then about my failed attempt with nitrogen about two days ago. Couldn't care less. So I guess this is it then.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: http-410, Disappointered, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm sorry your family is so heartless. :nomouth:

• Love
Reactions: luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I'm sorry your family is so heartless. :nomouth:
that is the hardest part, knowing that your own family will feel relieved when you gone, more to themselves. They will only say that this was the work of satan, as they already said. The part where they denied me as a human being, that part no one will ever see.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, LionsTigersAndBears and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
that is the hardest part, knowing that your own family will feel relieved when you gone, more to themselves. They will only say that this was the work of satan, as they already said. The part where they denied me as a human being, that part no one will ever see.

Do they think it's your fault your health is so bad?

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Do they think it's your fault your health is so bad?

My father was abusive from day 1. He beat my late mother infront of me (from age 5), afterwards he would blame my health problems for it. Everything that he did wrong in his life, he did this because of the "pressure" that my health problems created on his life. In 2010 he tried to commit suicide on my childhood bed, I was called out to his house, found him unconscious, phoned 9/11, afterwards he blamed me for this too.

one thing i regret doing is telling them about this site, because now they will just say "he got involved with the wrong people..." what I say to that is, check the local police office logs of the last 38 years, and how many times they visited his house because of domestic violence. Talk to his neighbors, and my lawyer.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Disappointered, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
My father was abusive from day 1. He beat my late mother infront of me (from age 5), afterwards he would blame my health problems for it. Everything that he did wrong in his life, he did this because of the "pressure" that my health problems created on his life. In 2010 he tried to commit suicide on my childhood bed, I was called out to his house, found him unconscious, phoned 9/11, afterwards he blamed me for this too.
I don't know what to say except that I'm sorry you went through all of that. It's horrifying what some children are forced to endure through no fault of their own... My parents were both very disturbed, my father was a sadistic pedophile & my mother believed I seduced him as a 3-year-old toddler.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, killedbypsychiatry, demuic and 2 others
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I don't know what to say except that I'm sorry you went through all of that. It's horrifying what some children are forced to endure through no fault of their own... My parents were both very disturbed, my father was a sadistic pedophile & my mother believed I seduced him as a 3-year-old toddler.
Even worse when both parents are disturb. I had a good relationship with my mother, but we lived in survival mode, not in a loving environment, i was never a child.

What can we do, we did not pick our parents. Sometimes I see good parents, with young children, and one can see that the parents truly wants the best for their kids. It is more about the kids than the parents. For some of us, we were'nt so lucky, we had to be the adult.

when you a child and you come from an abusive household, and you have disabilities, eeveryone feels sorry for you. Then you become an adult, and people expect of you to perform as other adults, they do not remember what you went through in life.

imagine having a parent who knows his disabled child is going to commit suicide, and he does nothing to intervene, lives about 5km from me. This same child extented his own life for him by 11 years. That is the ultimate "i dont give a fuck about you, get lost, die, i don't care"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, I should go and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
imagine having a parent who knows his disabled child is going to commit suicide, and he does nothing to intervene, lives about 5km from me. This same child extented his own life for him by 11 years.

That is the ultimate "i dont give a fuck about you, get lost, die, i don't care"

Yes, it really is, especially since you're trying so hard not to give up on life. Many people on SS keep saying that we're all selfish & that absolutely nobody cares about anyone else, but, thankfully, a lot of them don't know what it's like to have a sick parent who literally doesn't care whether you live or die. :ehh:

Reactions: luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
went to his house again, with new slips , money i payed for medicine just to show him how i am ruined by medical expenses. I said I will note make it , and I am about to exit , he said "many people do it" go do it.

• Aww..
Reactions: motel rooms and Geturdone
Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
went to his house again, with new slips , money i payed for medicine just to show him how i am ruined by medical expenses. I said I will note make it , and I am about to exit , he said "many people do it" go do it.
Wow. I admire you for having survived so long. I know how physical pain complicates and magnifies everything else. Wishing you well. Pax

• Love
Reactions: Dragon's Heart, GenesAndEnvironment and luten
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
:ehh:

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
thanks to all. some people say we do not reach out for help. This is simply not true. I am going to try and find strength to get away today (credit card max out), to hotel. I am also going to write a letter to the local prosecutors (district & high court), to tell him/her how this got this point. The years of abuse, manipulation. Strength is low.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts
Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
thanks to all. some people say we do not reach out for help. This is simply not true. I am going to try and find strength to get away today (credit card max out), to hotel. I am also going to write a letter to the local prosecutors (district & high court), to tell him/her how this got this point. The years of abuse, manipulation. Strength is low.
Sounds like a courageous plan to me. Good luck and give 'em hell. Pax.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
update: I booked a flight on Wednesday, flew out around 5pm to another part of the country. Got there after dark, was quite confused, had to pickup a rental car, and drive in the dark. My eyes were quite blurry, and ended up in the other lanes on more than one occasion. Took me a while to find the hotel, stupid google maps took me for a ride, once I switched to apple maps I quickly found the hotel.

As usual; when booking a hotel online it almost always seem to lean towards disappointment, no matter whether booking.com gives it a 7 or 8.9 rating. It was quite a noisy hotel, partying going on. They even upgraded my room to the most superior room they had, but it was still noisy, and it did not feel clean. I went to my room thinking that i have to go back the next day. I had no energy to find another hotel, the only good one I know of was fully booked. I took a heavy load of sleeping pills to get me through the night, the next morning I checked-out, drove around compulsively, also visited the mall where two people jumped from the 8th floor, and it did not affect me on an emotional level as previously expected, in fact I had a cappuccino and brownie at Starbucks. However, they do now have heavily guarded security on each floor, and they watch your every move. Almost intimidating, too much gun power for a shopping mall. Caught a flight back home at around 8:30pm.

When I got back I slept for like two days. I can tell you that I am in cognitive decline. I had so many issues during this 24 hour trip. Kept losing things, can't remember things, disorientation; driving skills sucked (never did before), and I am getting blinder by the day despite bi-lateral cataract surgery. My eating disorder is also becoming a problem again, and I suffer severe disabling chronic pain (neurosurgical damages).

To make a long story short, I arrived home without executing the original plan, which was to stay there for at least 11 days before making a final decision. I am back at my apartment now, I try to clean a bit here and there, took some ativan with green-tea, and now listening to some thai monk chanting to calm me.

I also contacted the family to inform them about my whereabouts, once again my problems were brushed off, and it was said that I must first repent before the abuse in my life will stop. Other words the abusers (my family) using religion to justify their abuse tendencies towards me, and my life's situation ; convenient. My rather abusive father told me that lots of people commit suicide, I should do it too. Saying this is a criminal offense in my country, not taken lightly at all.

This story is not going to end well. It is a compulsive biochemical fuckup, I am running like a white rat on a spinning wheel, I have been doing this from an early childhood, fleeing an abusive environment at home, cant stop running. What is chasing me? family scandals, disability, no future, no hope.

Hope you ok

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, GenesAndEnvironment, http-410 and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Not good with this sort of thing, but just wanted to say that I remember you from all of the recovery posts from earlier this year and am sending sympathies.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowplay and luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Not good with this sort of thing, but just wanted to say that I remember you from all of the recovery posts from earlier this year and am sending sympathies.

thank you sir

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Dragon's Heart

Dragon's Heart

Well, that didnt go as planned.
Dec 14, 2021
Many people on SS keep saying that we're all selfish & that absolutely nobody cares about anyone else
Just an observation. It seems that most people on this site are caring individuals and probably in great pain due to the nature of their sensitivities. I love greatly but not without intense consequences.