I

IsabellaDere

Aug 21, 2023
I don't know if it's high enough. i biked out here and it goes into oncoming traffic. i stole my moms wine and just drank for the first time, i wonder if i'm drunk yet i don't feel much. i just wanna leave this world. i tried to see if my mom wanted to call but she's at work, i told my best friend i love her and i wrote a note. i don't know why i'm posting this, i don't feel nervous but just embarrassed what if the bridge isn't high enough?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, Ampsvx123, JustSomeRandomLoser and 5 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Saddened to hear that another poor soul is about to CTB.
Nonetheless, I hope you find peace... good luck Isabella :hug:

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
I'm not trying to be an asshole, but if the bridge isn't high enough, you'll likely survive the fall, but with crippling injuries.

You might want to take that into consideration.

Reactions: littlelungs, spinningmyself, edu0z and 2 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yeh please don't do this. Oncoming traffic? You will probably hurt/kill someone else. This is a terrible idea, please rethink. You will be a bit more than embarrassed if you do this and fail...Why do you wanna CTB right now?

Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy, hhh_ and undecided
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I don't know if it's high enough. i biked out here and it goes into oncoming traffic. i stole my moms wine and just drank for the first time, i wonder if i'm drunk yet i don't feel much. i just wanna leave this world. i tried to see if my mom wanted to call but she's at work, i told my best friend i love her and i wrote a note. i don't know why i'm posting this, i don't feel nervous but just embarrassed what if the bridge isn't high enough?
If you have even the slightest doubt about the height, abort your attempt

Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy, littlelungs, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Don't do this, sweetie. You're more likely to be severely injured and spend months in hospital recovering. Also, please think about others who could be injured or killed through your actions. Can you talk to anyone about how you're feeling? You sound very young and impulsive. Is this really what you want ? Sending hugs to you 🤗
Saddened to hear that another poor soul is about to CTB.
Nonetheless, I hope you find peace... good luck Isabella :hug:
Did you actually read this post ? 😲

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Hollowman
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Please if it's not around or over 30 meters abort and prepare it better, it's not worth to spend months in hospital and get this in your medical record. Hope you're safe wherever you are

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
Given the conditions you described, you should reconsider your method.

SN can be easily brought online for a reasonable price.

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
It's not a good idea to let your out-of-control emotions guide you, you should step back and think about things, if you are adamant on CTB at least do some research and prepare yourself better if you fail you will most likely be placed in a psych ward and that's not the most pleasant thing when you forced there.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and littlelungs