T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
As if my situation couldn't feel any worse, it begins to get even worse.

I started talking to a woman last month, I don't want to dive into any details but stuff happened, she wants to leave, feels we moved too fast, and now wants to take some time. Last time this happened to me, it ended in a breakup and this feels like it's going down a similar route. I mean, it was nice while it lasted, but I wish it didn't have to end. There's still a chance it won't but I don't want to hold onto hope of some happy ending in case it doesn't happen. Might as well prepare for the worst. I'm trying to take it on the chin but not doing very well.

It sucks because I was planning on treating us to a nice dinner once I got my financial aid refunds which would've been in about a week. I might still treat myself, not sure. At least this time, I can realize I really didn't do anything wrong besides I guess I also partook in moving pretty fast but it wasn't just me. So now if she leaves, I'm continuing this semester alone.

If anyone remembers my post about not having the right computer for my class and saying how I was going to borrow one, she's the one I was going to borrow from so now I'll have to buy one extremely short noticed if she leaves so I'll be looking for one next week.

There's a chance she stays but Jesus, this stresses me out.

Not to mention I only really have one close friend (downside of all my classes being virtual) and he's getting a job at a factory in my town and starts in a couple of days, and the factory is known for terrible WLB, so I won't be able to hang out with him at all. He'll probably be working 12 hours a day, 5-6, maybe even 7 days per week, 6pm-6am, and so he'll spend a good portion of his time off sleeping (which is reasonable, I don't blame him), and so I won't be able to hang out with him. Not that I have been much recently, he spends an insane amount of time in the gym recently, like 4 hours, and when he isn't doing that, I'm either busy, or he's busy with family, so we've been growing distant.

Anyways, I just wanted to rant. Hopefully, this girl doesn't leave and I don't get hurt, but as I learned from my last relationship, you don't always get a happy ending. At least I'm not being cheated on this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss and JJ53