• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
A very minor "progress" report and a couple questions:

Today I finally took my rope out for the first time, unwrapped it, and practiced slipknots for a while. Luckily it's simple enough even for me. Not much of a progression of course, but being this weak and unmotivated, I have to view every baby step as a milestone. Finally feeling the rope around my neck, and how easily and harshly the knot tightens into my skin when pulled, was a strong reminder of how serious I am about this, and how carefully I need to proceed. The sensation it gave me was freaky, but a bit assuring at the same time. I also played around with the doorknob a bit, seeing how the rope tightens around it and how much it needs to reach over the top. Which led me to a couple quick questions (dumb ones, I'm well aware) about the recommended way to tackle this part of the hanging.

1. What's the way to tie the non-neck side of the rope to the doorknob? Does a second slipknot work or is there a certain knot that's better for that?

2. Should I do some more measuring and cut the rope down to a length that's just long/short enough to hang me? Or just wrap the rope around a lot so that I'm only using a small part of it? It's much longer than necessary.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw, Circles and Ivenocare