• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Hello again! I think I have alot on my mind today. Excuse all the venting.
But.. I was curious about suicide note. I know this is kinda an up in the air question. But it's so important to me that my suicide note gets read. And off course, what could I expect. Ever since I confronted my abusive parents about the abuse. They choose to shut me out. To much to handel probably.

However, i can tell that it's important to me that my story gets told. I was then wondering. Do you think the police would be able to read out loud my suicide note to my fam. If I wrote that this is something that i would wish for. Or would this be to much to ask you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: starrchaoz and LoiteringClouds
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
i don't think the police would do that...i am kinda (very) dumb but if i was you i would probably post it online in some social media maybe idk...i will also have it on me when CTBing and if lucky maybe it will get as far as local news...but again im dumb so

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
What's the importance of having it read aloud and by police?

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Yeah well, I don't know how comfortable It would be posting something so personal online. And would definitely not want it to get on the news channels šŸ˜„.

But thank you for your advice! :)
What's the importance of having it read aloud and by police?
Well ever since I confronted my fam about the abuse. They kinda shut me out. And it would be kinda nice to say goodbye and some words to them.

I'm not sure if they would open or even read my note if it's just given to them.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
R

redrope

Jan 4, 2024
I personally have left letters but they willl be posted day of, you do what makes you feel

U

useless_friend

-
Dec 29, 2023
My note would be about 5 lines long, explaining very briefly my reasons. Being practical I am more likely to leave a list of useful phone numbers/contacts so that those left behind have no trouble clearing up.

CasTheFriendlyGhost

CasTheFriendlyGhost

call me Caspar
Jan 5, 2024
However, i can tell that it's important to me that my story gets told. I was then wondering. Do you think the police would be able to read out loud my suicide note to my fam. If I wrote that this is something that i would wish for. Or would this be to much to ask you think?

If police would do that for you may depend on the state you're from. The german police certainly wouldn't.

A better way to make sure your family reads your letter is to oblige them to do so in your testament. You could simply set a condition that they have to read your letter before they get your stuff, or the part of your stuff that you reserve for them (even if you don't have much). You could also appoint a notary in advance to survey this process or even read it out to them (i have no idea how much that would cost. i imagine not that much. but i might be wrong).

Writing a legally binding testament is very simple. Rules of course differ from state to state. In germany all it needs to be valid is the date and your signature (your name has to be spelled out completely), it has to be handwritten. The conditions you set in it must be a unambiguous and not immoral or illegal. making someone read a letter should be doable.

Last edited: