A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
I can't describe you the feelings i had today while i was heading to the place where my SN had been delivered to. I grabbed it and put it into my backpack and right after went to the drugstore and bought Meto. Then, got home and openned the box the SN bottle was in. I shaked it and could hear the salt bumping around. I then knew I could exit at that very moment.

I got my ticket to the bus ride. I'm now just left with having to figure out a place and a day to finally go through with something I've been procrastinating on for many and many years: suicide.

I want to go this month. I don't feel like bearing through the rest of this year. I'll plan it thoroughly though, and then it'll be all gone.

Just wanted to get this feeling off of my chest.

I've known some good people here in this forum and I hope we can be friends in the afterlife. x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadloner, TigerFestival, Obliviate and 17 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're suffering. Sorry you'll be going so soon. I hope you find peace, see you on the other side 🤗🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be a relief having a way to exit for when the time is right. I wish you freedom from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: annique
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
having a ticket to the afterlife can be quite relieving, knowing all of this would be over soon. i hope you find peace within yourself and i wish you the best of luck on your departure. i'm sure the people you met here feels the same way towards you and will forever relish the time you've spent together. sending you hugs and see you on the other side 🫂

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annique and Huntfish34
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Me sinto como você! Só quero ficar livre sofrimento.
Não tenha pressa!

• Love
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
One way ticket to peacetown! All the best🙏

• Love
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I hope you find peace in your heart. I wish you a safe journey, my friend

• Love
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I feel identified with your words. I've been postponing it but I don't want to continue, I don't want the next few months, I don't want to feel anymore. I send you a big hug and you can count on me if you need to talk

• Love
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm sad you feel this way. I love your poems on here. I understand.

• Love
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
It is kinda weird feeling, isn't It? To know you will die soon, like a cosmic kind off feeling. I hope you are calm. And find peace.

I've known some good people here in this forum and I hope we can be friends in the afterlife. x
That would be nice, but do not go into the light, wink

• Love
J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
I am sorry you are suffering so much. I hope you will find your way. Good luck with your journey and see you later.

• Love