• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Here Today

Aug 29, 2020
Hello. Asssuming someone manages to get 16 grams of INJECTABLE pentobarbital sodium dissolved in 250ml of liquid in 5 of those little vials you can get in south america:
How much metoclopramide would have to take to keep it all down and how should you take it? What are your chances of not throwing up with said dose of meto? Does the fact of it being injectable makes it more likely to not work/throw it up? Thanks in advance to anyone that may answer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The end !
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Hi, which South American Country do you talk about?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Vomitting is a very low incidence occurance with pentobarbital. A standard dose of 30mg is fine. The fact it is injectable means it is dissolved into a liquid, which will make it work faster than a solid suspended in a liquid

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Does it matter? Or are you asking because you're planning to get some too?
Yes, I do want to get some, I know Bolivia sells it, but I'm uncertain if I'd get it without a prescription, Do you know how and where?
Thanks

H

Here Today

Aug 29, 2020
Vomitting is a very low incidence occurance with pentobarbital. A standard dose of 30mg is fine. The fact it is injectable means it is dissolved into a liquid, which will make it work faster than a solid suspended in a liquid
Thank you. By the way, do you know what's the most effective way of taking meto? Would you recommend just taking 30 mgs an hour before N?
Yes, I do want to get some, I know Bolivia sells it, but I'm uncertain if I'd get it without a prescription, Do you know how and where?
Thanks
You'll have to try bribing vets to get it, they use it to put animals down. Bolivia and Peru are probably your best bets.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The powder does NOT dissolve in water. To dissolve it, you need propylene glycol and or an alcohol.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
The powder does NOT dissolve in water. To dissolve it, you need propylene glycol and or an alcohol.
N is water soluble. You might be thinking of benzos which are not. The directions in the pph are to mix with water. I myself have dissolved some in water and tried it.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sigh...pubchem is your friend. Solubility is 679mg/l of water. This is the reason injectable solutions and the recipe for mixing it in Switzerland involves - surprise - a glycol and alcohol

Reactions: Them
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Do you know what the minimum dose is that would be lethal? Thank you so much!
The pph recommends 10 or more g. It also says that a bottle of veterinary N containing 6 g is enough. Oregon uses a 10 g oral dose for euthanasia. So it's going to vary for each person but 10 g should suffice barring any tolerance, negating medications or somebody finding you before it's over. You also have to know the purity of the product.
Sigh...pubchem is your friend. Solubility is 679mg/l of water. This is the reason injectable solutions and the recipe for mixing it in Switzerland involves - surprise - a glycol and alcohol

It's soluble enough. The pph states: "10 or more g of powdered N is placed in a glass, about 50ml of cold water is then added and the powder stirred until it is fully dissolved. The liquid in the glass will be clear. The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows."

There are several verified accounts of success with that method. So it would seem to me that whatever N isn't dissolved will still be suspended in the water and easily ingested.

That is interesting though because it means only .679 g can be dissolved in an entire liter.

Last edited:
Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
The record amount of substance someone has survived seems to be 13g so I threw in an extra vial just to be sure.
By the way, do you think the excipient could make you nauseous enough to throw up if it happens to be alcohol or a glycol? Label doesn't tell what's the excipient and I'd be drinking 250 mls of solution.
I doubt it. Glycol and alcohol are in a lot of things that are ingested. Besides, the pph has links to acquire injectable veterinary N specifically to drink for ctb. It also has accounts of people successfully using it.

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
The pph recommends 10 or more g. It also says that a bottle of veterinary N containing 6 g is enough. Oregon uses a 10 g oral dose for euthanasia. So it's going to vary for each person but 10 g should suffice barring any tolerance, negating medications or somebody finding you before it's over. You also have to know the purity of the product.

It's soluble enough. The pph states: "10 or more g of powdered N is placed in a glass, about 50ml of cold water is then added and the powder stirred until it is fully dissolved. The liquid in the glass will be clear. The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows."

There are several verified accounts of success with that method. So it would seem to me that whatever N isn't dissolved will still be suspended in the water and easily ingested.

That is interesting though because it means only .679 g can be dissolved in an entire liter.
Thank you Manford. I will take every precaution to make sure nobody finds me. I have 13 grams of N. Each bottle is 6.5 gram. It does scare me a lot when you write that barring tolerance and negating medications, I'm on three different pain medications, two of them at very high doses. Not sure how much that would impact N? It doesn't even seem like there is enough liquid in each vial of N. But I guess it's kind of like SN where not a lot of it is needed. Hopefully my high dose of Lyrica, an anticonvulsant, won't impact the absorption of N to do its job!!

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Thank you Manford. I will take every precaution to make sure nobody finds me. I have 13 grams of N. Each bottle is 6.5 gram. It does scare me a lot when you write that barring tolerance and negating medications, I'm on three different pain medications, two of them at very high doses. Not sure how much that would impact N? It doesn't even seem like there is enough liquid in each vial of N. But I guess it's kind of like SN where not a lot of it is needed. Hopefully my high dose of Lyrica, an anticonvulsant, won't impact the absorption of N to do its job!!
From what I've read it's other barbs like pheno that can increase tolerance. Even with that 13 should be enough though. I don't think opiates would impact tolerance. The pph does say antipsychotics can affect absorption but they don't specify which ones. I take a low dose of seroquel as a sleep aide but it is prescribed as an anti-psychotic in high doses. I'll probably stop taking it a few days before just to be sure.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Regarding dissolving, in disputes over solubility, pubchem is the definitive source. The mixture given in the euthanasia clinics where they put powder into water, it is clearly a suspension. Sodium pentobarbital (the salt) will be much more soluble (and is freely soluble) than the free acid (pentobarbital). (You'll notice with few exceptions the salt is the version in any medicinal form e.g. hydrocodone bitartrate, oxycodone HCl due to solubility). (Asprin acetylsalacilic acid is a notable exception)

To avoid the endless deluge of questions, no I don't know if anyone has pentobarbital or pentobarbital sodium. No it does not make a real difference other than solubility in water and a potentially slightly longer time to unconsciousness (though even this is debatable, as pentobarbital the free acid can begin to be absorbed directly from the stomach, as is asprin). I do know a departed user who had C's was not able to dissolve it in water.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Hello. Asssuming someone manages to get 16 grams of INJECTABLE pentobarbital sodium dissolved in 250ml of liquid in 5 of those little vials you can get in south america:
How much metoclopramide would have to take to keep it all down and how should you take it? What are your chances of not throwing up with said dose of meto? Does the fact of it being injectable makes it more likely to not work/throw it up? Thanks in advance to anyone that may answer.
The 2 options I reads are either a 60mg ( 6 tablets ) stat dose of meto 40 min before or 20mg 3 x / day for 2 days. With the 2nd method you don't have to synchronise the timing of the meto with the N.
Regarding dissolving, in disputes over solubility, pubchem is the definitive source. The mixture given in the euthanasia clinics where they put powder into water, it is clearly a suspension. Sodium pentobarbital (the salt) will be much more soluble (and is freely soluble) than the free acid (pentobarbital). (You'll notice with few exceptions the salt is the version in any medicinal form e.g. hydrocodone bitartrate, oxycodone HCl due to solubility). (Asprin acetylsalacilic acid is a notable exception)

To avoid the endless deluge of questions, no I don't know if anyone has pentobarbital or pentobarbital sodium. No it does not make a real difference other than solubility in water and a potentially slightly longer time to unconsciousness (though even this is debatable, as pentobarbital the free acid can begin to be absorbed directly from the stomach, as is asprin). I do know a departed user who had C's was not able to dissolve it in water.
I appreciate the clarification. I thought you were telling me that mixing it in water wouldn't work as a method to ctb. I now understand that you were just pointing out that the solubility is poor and that it's actually a suspension rather than a solution. Regardless, the method of mixing it in water should work.
Just out of curiosity though - if the salt is the more soluble form, and the version of most medicines, then wouldn't the mixture in a euthanasia clinic use the salt ?

Did the departed person drink it as a suspension ?

How are cases of members who ctb confirmed ? I thought it was against the rules to post personal info.

Last edited: