• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IsabellaDere

Aug 21, 2023
i really wouldn't prefer to leave any notes because i feel like these would be just more emissions of my own stupidity. i've always struggled with writing, and pursing anything i really had a slight passion in. I don't know how i would do it, am i suppose to want to leave a note? am i a heartless bastard? any thoughts would be very appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills
Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
I can understand. I suck at writing my thoughts too, feel like it comes out as word salad. Plus I feel like the suffering i've had to go through in front of everone said everything that needed to be said. Won't come as a surprise to anyone I don't think.

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
I've been rewriting my 'goodbye' texts all day because I can't go 5 minutes without reading them back to myself and cringing at how goofy and childish they sound. I think this is something that a lot of people go through when they write the last message(s) that they get to convey to the world. But the act of CTB is a pretty bold statement in and of itself, and it's not likely that you're ever going to see the impact that your last words leave on the world. If you decide to leave a note, you can always type it out on a website like Grammarly or Quillbot, and apparently they will correct any misspelled words or misplaced punctuation for you. I've never used them, so I don't know if there are any filters when it comes to certain keywords involving CTB, but it's worth a shot.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's up to the individual whether to leave a note or not and I don't see anything wrong with not leaving one, it isn't like anyone is owed an explanation anyway, leaving this world is a personal decision that doesn't need to be justified after all.