• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Richard

Richard

Dragon Wolf (Prisoner of Slave Planet Earth)
Aug 8, 2018
How risky is it to have Nembutal shipped to the United States? How often do people get caught doing so? Anyone know?
I was on the peaceful pill resource page and I couldn't seem to find any info on it...

Reactions: Chel and Tiburcio
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
A WA pensioner has been caught out importing the euthanasia drug Nembutal. He wanted it to end his own life when the time came.

Reactions: lastsummer, lv-gras and Tiburcio
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
It is so sad that we are forced to do it this way, as if we were criminals ... when it should be a recognized right for all

Reactions: Wrennie, Sadgirl19, Rocky M and 10 others
T

Tiburcio

It is so sad that we are forced to do it this way, as if we were criminals ... when it should be a recognized right for all
Annoying humans.

Also this way work sometimes, I mean, you pay hundred dollars for a product that you may or not may receive because others miss or intercept it.

This shouldn't be so unaccesible.

Reactions: Wrennie, Rocky M, tearsinrain and 3 others
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Saying suicidal isn't illegal in most places in a lie. It's decriminalised, but barely. If you are caught trying to kill yourself or people are alerted you can get locked up and it's made near impossible to get hold of the stuff needed for a peaceful death. The fact that guy was fined when he was only going to use it on himself is horrendous.

Reactions: Wrennie, Sadgirl19, Rocky M and 9 others
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
A WA pensioner has been caught out importing the euthanasia drug Nembutal. He wanted it to end his own life when the time came.

He should have stashed one at a friends house or something. That way when he gets out he can use it.

Reactions: strained03, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Richard

Richard

Aug 8, 2018
Not risky at all.
If that's the case, then how come people aren't shipping hard drugs through the mail? Like meth, or coke? I've met a couple people that actually did do that (send meth in the mail) while I was in jail a while back (over a stupid drug charge, marijuana...). The guy was facing a couple years I think... So my question is, if they're busting people for that, then what makes you think they want find out about the Nembutal going through the mail? Doesn't post offices check for these sort of things? Or at least some security agency of some sort?

Reactions: lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

'and had he had the knowledge he could have gotten it prescribed'
Right, as if any doctor will prescribe Nembutal. They aren't stupid and know what people use it for

Reactions: tearsinrain, lastsummer, lv-gras and 1 other person
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
If that's the case, then how come people aren't shipping hard drugs through the mail? Like meth, or coke? I've met a couple people that actually did do that (send meth in the mail) while I was in jail a while back (over a stupid drug charge, marijuana...). The guy was facing a couple years I think... So my question is, if they're busting people for that, then what makes you think they want find out about the Nembutal going through the mail? Doesn't post offices check for these sort of things? Or at least some security agency of some sort?
Were talking about nembutal not hard drugs like heroin or meth. That makes no sense. I live in the US and ordered twice and guess what? I received them both times. Want to know why? I"ll explain why. Nembutal is not a high priority drug. LE and customs have bigger fish to fry and are not worried about us small timers who only order N once or twice. Their dogs aren't trained to sniff out nembutal either because its not commonly imported. I'm speaking from my experience in the US. Now in some countries like Australia the risk is higher due to stricter customs. A can transfer the N into plastic bottles if need be for stricter customs.

Reactions: Richard and lastsummer
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
A knows his business and how to stealth his packages.
Also even if they catch your package in customs you will most likely receive a "love letter" and be let off. This means you'll receive a letter from customs stating something along the lines of: "Hey we noticed that you were trying to important illegal stuff, we destroyed that for you. Don't do this again"

It's unlikely that they will file a case, especially when it's hard to prove that you really ordered it.
So your bigger concern should be the potential loss of money when your package is intercepted.

Reactions: tearsinrain, lastsummer and Xmac000
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
A knows his business and how to stealth his packages.
Also even if they catch your package in customs you will most likely receive a "love letter" and be let off. This means you'll receive a letter from customs stating something along the lines of: "Hey we noticed that you were trying to important illegal stuff, we destroyed that for you. Don't do this again"

It's unlikely that they will file a case, especially when it's hard to prove that you really ordered it.
So your bigger concern should be the potential loss of money when your package is intercepted.
Hi EternalSanction.
i am new in this forum.Came across it while googling Pentobarbital.
Is it possible for you to send me contact information of `A' or any other source for pentobarbital?
Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Reactions: Sadgirl19 and Tiburcio
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Hi EternalSanction.
i am new in this forum.Came across it while googling Pentobarbital.
Is it possible for you to send me contact information of `A' or any other source for pentobarbital?

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Ressources can be found here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/
That's also where the link above is taken from. You'll find the needed information in the respective chapter of the PPH (peaceful pill handbook).

Reactions: Sadgirl19, tearsinrain, Tiburcio and 1 other person
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Ressources can be found here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/
That's also where the link above is taken from. You'll find the needed information in the respective chapter of the PPH (peaceful pill handbook).
Got it.Thank you very much.

strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
He should have stashed one at a friends house or something. That way when he gets out he can use it.

A bit like survival kits : you have one in your house, one in your car, one a few miles away (easier if you live in a countryside, you can put the kit in a spot near the forest).

Reactions: Sadgirl19 and lv-gras
Richard

Richard

Aug 8, 2018
Were talking about nembutal not hard drugs like heroin or meth. That makes no sense. I live in the US and ordered twice and guess what? I received them both times. Want to know why? I"ll explain why. Nembutal is not a high priority drug. LE and customs have bigger fish to fry and are not worried about us small timers who only order N once or twice. Their dogs aren't trained to sniff out nembutal either because its not commonly imported. I'm speaking from my experience in the US. Now in some countries like Australia the risk is higher due to stricter customs. A can transfer the N into plastic bottles if need be for stricter customs.

Well, Nembutal is a felony... isn't it? But hey, I'll take your word for it... I really hope you're right. For my sake anyways.

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Well, Nembutal is a felony... isn't it? But hey, I'll take your word for it... I really hope you're right. For my sake anyways.

No you are right to be cautious and smart about this. And never take anybody's word for it. Do your research. And use discretion. My personal belief is that this should all be discussed privately. I don't want my order or anyone else who is truly serious about ordering being put at risk. Anyone on this forum can claim to have placed a order and/or have inside knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Richard, tearsinrain and 1 other person
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
what is the best temperature for storing the N ?

Reactions: Tiburcio