• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rafinhacomedor

Aug 2, 2023
I've been thinking about me as a human being, I hate myself, specially nowdays, because I started had a hair loss and this upset me and depressed me very hard, I can't go to work or college because this feeling is always in my mind. And I would like to ask to all here, suicide is a good option? Commit suicide because you see yourself like a monster and you don't want to deal with bullying, is a right way to do this?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BackToLobby and Kalista
N

NTP_MAAR

Jul 21, 2024
Im in the same boat. Not sure what I can do to make it better.

R

rafinhacomedor

Aug 2, 2023
Im in the same boat. Not sure what I can do to make it better.
I've ben searching a new way to deal with this problem, I'am doing therapy, because I realize that I might have obsessive-compulsive disorder. In my childhood I had problems about some pieces of my body: ears, skin, teeth and now I had problems about my hair, I even did a hair transplant. My case is very complex. But the worst thing to me is about I never feeling good, my mind is 100% of time thinking about it and trying to get me down and sad, I'm always trying to hide from other people or keeping distance about them. I can't take anymore. Recently I lost my father in a tragical accident, and this make me sad as fuck too. I don't know what to do. I can't see the future to me.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
do what you feel is right

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
there are three ways to go, really. you can either set your focus on building up your confidence, being in survival mode for the rest of your life, or you could catch the bus

ctb is a decision you'll find your peace with if you know that you've tried everything you could to attempt at building a better life

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
rafinha, sinto muito por como se sente e pela sua perda. espero que consiga melhorar da forma que for. acho a terapia um ponto positivo pra situação que trouxe. claramente é um problema de autoestima, podendo ter raízes mais ou menos profundas.

respondendo sua pergunta, eu não acho que isso deva ser um motivo, mas sempre vai caber a você no final. espero que a terapia te ajude e/ou que possa encontrar outras coisas pra te ajudar também. ser feio ou alguma característica física te fazer feio vai ser sempre uma questão subjetiva e aparentemente é só você que se caracteriza assim, então se acalme, é sua mente te pregando uma peça. nossa mente faz isso. ser feio ou bonito não chega perto de definir o que um ser humano é ou pode vir a ser.
você começa dizendo que tem pensado em você como um ser humano e que essa sua percepção sobre você tem te jogado pra baixo. não resuma ou minimize o seu ser a essa percepção e ao que ela gera em você. fique bem!

Reactions: rafinhacomedor
S

stupidhuman

Apr 18, 2024
I don't believe we have the universal right to answer you in a way that dictates the actions you should take.
You know where you are and you know the highly sensitive and personal element of CTB.
I couldn't bring my self to tell you that you should do it.
For me it looks like you are looking to either vent or you're looking to fuel your own believe that already is in your head

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe it's really up to the individual if they should end their own existence, I'd personally never want to suffer in this existence and I'm sorry you suffer, existence is just too cruel. But anyway best wishes.