• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
ladies and gentlemen today I want to speak to you about a profound and deeply personal experience that many of us have faced the pain of being abandoned by
those we trusted and relied on when we needed them the most this experience is heart-wrenching leaving us feeling alone betrayed and
questioning our worth but I am here to remind you that even in the darkest moments of Abandonment there is a Wellspring of
strength within you waiting to be discovered there is no deeper hurt than feeling deserted by those who were supposed to stand by you whether it was
a friend who vanished in your hour of need a family member who turned their back on you or a partner who walked away when things got tough The Sting of
Abandonment Cuts deep it leaves a void a sense of emptiness that is hard to fill you may find yourself asking why did they leave wasn't I worth their support
what did I do wrong it is important to remember that their departure says more about them than it does about you their inability to stand by you in tough times
is a reflection of their own limitations not your value people leave for many reasons fear insecurity their own struggles these reasons however painful
are not your fault you are worthy of love and support and the actions of others do not diminish your worth when they left it may have felt like the
ground beneath you was giving way but I am here to tell you that you are stronger than you think within you lies a reservoir of resilience that can carry
you through the hardest of times you have the power to rise above the hurt to heal and to rebuild your life with greater strength and purpose in moments of Abandonment it is crucial to focus on those who remain there are people in your life who will stand by you not what they are the ones who see your value who appreciate you
for who you are and who will never leave you in your time of need cherish these relationships and draw strength from them let them remind you that you are
not alone and that you are deeply loved and valued moreover use this experience as an opportunity to grow pain as difficult as it is to endure is a powerful teacher it teaches us about our own strength about the importance of self-reliance and about the value of true loyal connections it sharpens our understanding of who we can trust and
helps us to build a life surrounded by those who truly care for us in the aftermath of Abandonment it is also vital to practice self-compassion be kind to yourself allow yourself to
grieve to feel the pain and to process the hurt but do not let it Define you you are more than the pain you have endured you are a person of immense strength courage and worth treat
yourself with the same kindness and compassion that you would offer a dear friend in need remember this experience does not Mark the end of your story it is a chapter that while painful will lead to New Beginnings and greater strength you have the power to write the next chapter of your life with resilience hope and an unwavering belief in your own worth as you move forward hold your head high know that you are stronger for having faced this trial and that you are
capable of overcoming anything that comes your way embrace the support of those who love you and above all believe in yourself the moment you realize your
worth and the moment you decide to surround yourself with only those who truly value and support you rise from this pain stronger and more resilient
than ever before your journey is far from over and The Best Is Yet To Come

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
That's gonna be a no from me, dawg. The toxic positivity ain't cutting it. Fuck them and fuck me, apparently. I will always treat others well, but apparently I'm not worth fuckall to anyone and I never will be and the sooner I accept that fact the sooner I can stop hoping and hurting over it. Giving people false hope isn't noble.