mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... to our true reality."
Dec 18, 2023
I've found myself distancing myself from everything a lot more lately. More than I ever have, even before my previous attempts. I've been skipping work, not going to family events, not seeing anyone other than my housemates ( who knock on my door every few hours to pester me about something new. Whether it be rent ( which I couldn't make even if I DID go to work ) or coming out of my room, or something like that. ) I've been occupying myself by playing Fortnite and PKM Vio. Nothing else really makes me happy anymore.

I've made a new friend recently, though. I think he's the one who helped me feel numb about everything. We had a conversation about CTB and how if that's what someone wants to do you can't change their mind, and it was refreshing meeting someone who shares my views on the subject. I didn't tell him that I was planning anything, though. We've been on the phone for about 36 hours now, I think? We fell asleep with the call running. It's nice to have company.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash’Girl, kunikuzushi, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Nothing wrong with that. If you know you're going to go, what is the point of doing anything that you don't enjoy?

• Love
Reactions: mallows
mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... to our true reality."
Dec 18, 2023
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
perfect_stranger

perfect_stranger

Suicidal. I hate my job.
Oct 23, 2023
I personally get tired more than ever. Every task seems mind numbingly boring and pointless. I will occasionally find hope again, hope that I might go through with something good. I think to myself "today is the day I'll start working on [INSERT PROJECT] again..." but the progress never comes, and my routine never changes.

The simplest tasks are absolute chores.
I'm very thirsty right now, but I don't want to go through the trouble of trying to find a way to stop my cat from running into my mom's bedroom while I get a glass of water in the kitchen. This is my first post; I feel like shit. My grammar has been getting worse and now I need to use Word to correct every mistake. I'm tired of being in pain all the time.

Reactions: Sandy9