• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I was a member of Alcoholic Anonimous and lived the "Just for Today" or "Solo por hoy" (in spanish) for 4 years and much more.

So I'm challenging myself to enjoy the fucking day and try to do the things that will make me happy in the future even though today is not so easy....

so just for today I will try to be happy , enjoy, work on the things I wish to build (I do have a plan to make money on saving stray dogs) hahaha but thats just an imagination plan

so just for today man!!

if in a couple months Im still feeling like shit, I will use my N, fuck yea ,
plus I have to write in other post that I want to make money saving stray dogs

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterIsComing, Circles, thishappened and 2 others
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I'm trying to do the same since I'm still wavering on a CTB date. I used to live my entire life planning my future goals. Now IDGAF about the future. Ive found that to be much less pressure. No expectations or opportunities for failure. Baby steps, baby steps.

Another bus is always on the way, it's okay if I miss it today.

Reactions: Circles and dandan