Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathSaves

DeathSaves

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know exactly how much of a joke that was, but i guess that someone with censoring powers decided to go full smartass and ignore the fact that misogyny seems to be far more directed at women who dare go against the majority of women than actually against all women themselves, and the fact that i was thoroughly mistreated and harassed by a little group for defying such majority and still got a message telling me not to undermine violence towards women while i myself got quite verbally ravaged was something of a final straw.
Well, as mentioned, ain't that the joke, i mean, the local moderation seems quite adept at ignoring women getting verbally abused should that woman go against certain traditions. I assume the fact that Villar suffered a similar fate tells a few things, but well, that is that, i guess.

The fact is that i smell a certain censorship, and while it likely disguises itself as being fair, it's just trying to lock people up in the very sterile desert of ideas, symbols and archetypes currently being enforced upon most of humankind as a whole, and while people don't seem to realize it, should one study history thoroughly, they'll realize that morals, traditions and social roles have been firmly locked in place for more than 5000 years (just you wait, the way things are going i won't be surprised if it goes over 9000) by the infamous "them" (whomever they are), the bloody bastards who love to adorn themselves with pine cones...
You don't get it because you don't study witchcraft and mystical studies, but most hermetical traditions do sustain that the Mental Realm comes BEFORE the physical one... This place, this marvellous place, where we all get to experiment this realm as a way to somehow Reach Out for the mental realm and actually change it, is getting quite misused, as for some reason, those bloody pine cone bastards seem to both try to somehow lock Time and Change into Stasis... What for, i have no idea (yet?), but this is happening, to the point where nothing ever changes... Why? No idea, but as for the How, it's basically what's been stated above, it consists of picking up a series of traits and somehow creating a stable and nearly unchanging way to think things...

On one side you have those who embrace the programmability of the mind, this beautiful blood-cooled flesh computer and the fact that all links between concepts are artificial but still reinforced through will and reiteration, to the point where those rather programmable reality-shaping links are mistakenly taken for instincts carved in stone, unlike the programs that they are... And then people get lost, for neither knowing themselves nor reality.

And then people don't realize how some groupings are artificial, especially given that when women and men were supposed to create a common identity during childhood, with beautiful hairs and colorful clothing, but instead two grops are created, one going through the mutilation of having one's hair cut short rather than being allowed to grow long, along with bizarre clothing full of straight lines and squares, while another group gets complex-patterned clothing and learn how to properly adorn themselves. And thus two artificial groups are created, and things get way worse as time goes by, but i'll leave that for those interested in social engineering to further develop the point.

Now, especially given that i'm a witch myself, yay, let's start a witch hunt, right? Shure, shure (sic), that's likely a very good idea, but i think people should know humans as a whole and decide for themselves what to do, take possessions of their lives and much like that strange submarine commander who's a true Illuminati and do whatever the eff they want with their lives... But without knowledge, all is lost, for how can one play with a formula if one knows not what things are? Still, one can't know all of humanity without knowing it in its entire, for opposite groups can only exist in contrast with one another... A contrast that deepens and reinforces itself naturally... Both groups, no matter how much they go into conflict, can't exist withouut contrast and opposition... Both depend on each other to exist. But i guess everyone knew that, left?

Now, once such grand speech gets served, should we start burning people on stakes? I mean, i sorta remember the last time that happened to me, and while it wasn't all that bad because that life was finally over, i'm not sure if i want to partake into vain struggles, but the very fact that when someone crosses a line that turns violence into something acceptable, like my own case during our last conversation, sort of displays that something is wrong and violence gets celebrated anyhow, so i think i'll just allow my anthropophobic reactions take over and follow the Poppins model, as in, stay while the winds don't change, and change they did... So it might just be the time to pop out.

As for my own bitterness over what happened, while it might be said that i'm getting somewhat tired of trying to interact with normaloids, guess i'll just shut up my own fingers; if this entails in the fact that my secrets and confessions will not longer be shared, and along with those, my own experiments with meridian channels and ways to modify the functionality of sadness and energy flows to the mind, which might have been interesting to a group that's having a lot of trouble with life, myself included, is probably a nothing lost...
I mean, the stuff is somewhat hard to take, because it's so overwhelming to realize that your identify is nothing but a lot of circuits that Might be altered by whom those circuits result in, not to mention that it smashes the identity so hard to its contrast with the previous identify that one has a bit of trouble conciliating both states, with the feeling that one has changed oneself beyond who someone once was (like, 10sec before), and it might have been interesting for people with depression...

But any artist, scientist, priestess, writer and inventor knows that a price must be enforced should those events take place, so i'm also shure (sic) that nobody will actually miss the sharing of such attempts at magic spells, magic is phony (i just use it daily, but i digress), of corse (sic) the altering of such circuitry won't literally change sadness into something else, and i'm shure nobody will miss it. But oh, well, off-the-table such works get taken. And besides, i'm sure that that chinese fellow and all his rather eloquent ways of offending someone will more than make up for such a loss, to the point where no loss will be inflicted at all, left?

Still, you get what you give. And if i'm getting shut up, i'd rather follow the winds and see where next they'll take me, along with all i know: i don't sell myself cheap. As for me, well, dunno if and how will i kill myself, but i'd rather live a life where i try to defy the majority, quite a nice way to kiss myself goodbye, with death nearly guaranteed.
I know that i won't stop feeling empathy for men, for people with a certain taste for creating things are quite sure to have a very troublesome life, and even if i could take my place among the winning side, so what. That's not the world i want to live in, and even if it could be cheaper and easier to have people serve me, what's the point? Reincarnation stands at the end of this part of the writing carved upon the wheels of samsara, and neither do i want to be next to get forced to serve, nor can i ignore suffering. Besides, before being a woman, i'm a human: i can't ignore other humans, no matter in what group i get shoved in.

But just for saying such things i defy the majority. Oh, well. As a last piece of knowledge, the very idea of having the Demiurge inhabit all flesh clothing possible in their desire to be all that exists doesn't sound pleasant, but given that most humans behave the same, to the point where one wonders if there are 7 billion people on earth, or 7 people getting cloned ad nauseum, is something to think about.

Wanna embrace the misogyny speech? Go ahead and be a tool, a woman was harassed for talking too much. And the Demiurge continues to multiply.

Pay the price. And have fun.

Ja ne.

• Hugs
Reactions: Interloper, Circles, MindFrog and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't know exactly how much of a joke that was, but i guess that someone with censoring powers decided to go full smartass and ignore the fact that misogyny seems to be far more directed at women who dare go against the majority of women than actually against all women themselves, and the fact that i was thoroughly mistreated and harassed by a little group for defying such majority and still got a message telling me not to undermine violence towards women while i myself got quite verbally ravaged was something of a final straw.
Well, as mentioned, ain't that the joke, i mean, the local moderation seems quite adept at ignoring women getting verbally abused should that woman go against certain traditions. I assume the fact that Villar suffered a similar fate tells a few things, but well, that is that, i guess.

They all think you're a man, didn't you pick up on that?

Reactions: Nolan96
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I had no idea you were a woman because what you wrote in that thread was absolutely disgusting. Usually internalised misogyny presents itself as ignorant 'I don't need feminism, I'm happy to serve a man' etc.

But what you did was something worse, you directly legimitise and encourage mysogynists who have power to further reduce women's rights, you align yourself with the worst offenders on the internet. You're not going against 'majority of women', but against women's rights, why wouldn't you expect a backlash?

You're like Serena Waterford, who helped build a misogynistic state, which later turned against her, you think she deserves sympathy just because she's also a woman? She wanted that proximity, to share in that power - that's calculated betrayal. The oppressor will not respect you more just because you sell women out. If you legit think you're inferior because you're a woman, keep it to yourself because you only add to oppression and violence towards other women, unless that's your actual goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotallyIsolated, LittleCloud, WhiteRabbit and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

The fact is that i smell a certain censorship, and while it likely disguises itself as being fair, it's just trying to lock people up in the very sterile desert of ideas, symbols and archetypes currently being enforced upon most of humankind as a whole, and while people don't seem to realize it, should one study history thoroughly, they'll realize that morals, traditions and social roles have been firmly locked in place for more than 5000 years (just you wait, the way things are going i won't be surprised if it goes over 9000) by the infamous "them" (whomever they are), the bloody bastards who love to adorn themselves with pine cones...
You don't get it because you don't study witchcraft and mystical studies, but most hermetical traditions do sustain that the Mental Realm comes BEFORE the physical one... This place, this marvellous place, where we all get to experiment this realm as a way to somehow Reach Out for the mental realm and actually change it, is getting quite misused, as for some reason, those bloody pine cone bastards seem to both try to somehow lock Time and Change into Stasis... What for, i have no idea (yet?), but this is happening, to the point where nothing ever changes... Why? No idea, but as for the How, it's basically what's been stated above, it consists of picking up a series of traits and somehow creating a stable and nearly unchanging way to think things...

On one side you have those who embrace the programmability of the mind, this beautiful blood-cooled flesh computer and the fact that all links between concepts are artificial but still reinforced through will and reiteration, to the point where those rather programmable reality-shaping links are mistakenly taken for instincts carved in stone, unlike the programs that they are... And then people get lost, for neither knowing themselves nor reality.

And then people don't realize how some groupings are artificial, especially given that when women and men were supposed to create a common identity during childhood, with beautiful hairs and colorful clothing, but instead two grops are created, one going through the mutilation of having one's hair cut short rather than being allowed to grow long, along with bizarre clothing full of straight lines and squares, while another group gets complex-patterned clothing and learn how to properly adorn themselves. And thus two artificial groups are created, and things get way worse as time goes by, but i'll leave that for those interested in social engineering to further develop the point.

Now, especially given that i'm a witch myself, yay, let's start a witch hunt, right? Shure, shure (sic), that's likely a very good idea, but i think people should know humans as a whole and decide for themselves what to do, take possessions of their lives and much like that strange submarine commander who's a true Illuminati and do whatever the eff they want with their lives... But without knowledge, all is lost, for how can one play with a formula if one knows not what things are? Still, one can't know all of humanity without knowing it in its entire, for opposite groups can only exist in contrast with one another... A contrast that deepens and reinforces itself naturally... Both groups, no matter how much they go into conflict, can't exist withouut contrast and opposition... Both depend on each other to exist. But i guess everyone knew that, left?

Now, once such grand speech gets served, should we start burning people on stakes? I mean, i sorta remember the last time that happened to me, and while it wasn't all that bad because that life was finally over, i'm not sure if i want to partake into vain struggles, but the very fact that when someone crosses a line that turns violence into something acceptable, like my own case during our last conversation, sort of displays that something is wrong and violence gets celebrated anyhow, so i think i'll just allow my anthropophobic reactions take over and follow the Poppins model, as in, stay while the winds don't change, and change they did... So it might just be the time to pop out.

As for my own bitterness over what happened, while it might be said that i'm getting somewhat tired of trying to interact with normaloids, guess i'll just shut up my own fingers; if this entails in the fact that my secrets and confessions will not longer be shared, and along with those, my own experiments with meridian channels and ways to modify the functionality of sadness and energy flows to the mind, which might have been interesting to a group that's having a lot of trouble with life, myself included, is probably a nothing lost...
I mean, the stuff is somewhat hard to take, because it's so overwhelming to realize that your identify is nothing but a lot of circuits that Might be altered by whom those circuits result in, not to mention that it smashes the identity so hard to its contrast with the previous identify that one has a bit of trouble conciliating both states, with the feeling that one has changed oneself beyond who someone once was (like, 10sec before), and it might have been interesting for people with depression...

But any artist, scientist, priestess, writer and inventor knows that a price must be enforced should those events take place, so i'm also shure (sic) that nobody will actually miss the sharing of such attempts at magic spells, magic is phony (i just use it daily, but i digress), of corse (sic) the altering of such circuitry won't literally change sadness into something else, and i'm shure nobody will miss it. But oh, well, off-the-table such works get taken. And besides, i'm sure that that chinese fellow and all his rather eloquent ways of offending someone will more than make up for such a loss, to the point where no loss will be inflicted at all, left?

Still, you get what you give. And if i'm getting shut up, i'd rather follow the winds and see where next they'll take me, along with all i know: i don't sell myself cheap. As for me, well, dunno if and how will i kill myself, but i'd rather live a life where i try to defy the majority, quite a nice way to kiss myself goodbye, with death nearly guaranteed.
I know that i won't stop feeling empathy for men, for people with a certain taste for creating things are quite sure to have a very troublesome life, and even if i could take my place among the winning side, so what. That's not the world i want to live in, and even if it could be cheaper and easier to have people serve me, what's the point? Reincarnation stands at the end of this part of the writing carved upon the wheels of samsara, and neither do i want to be next to get forced to serve, nor can i ignore suffering. Besides, before being a woman, i'm a human: i can't ignore other humans, no matter in what group i get shoved in.

But just for saying such things i defy the majority. Oh, well. As a last piece of knowledge, the very idea of having the Demiurge inhabit all flesh clothing possible in their desire to be all that exists doesn't sound pleasant, but given that most humans behave the same, to the point where one wonders if there are 7 billion people on earth, or 7 people getting cloned ad nauseum, is something to think about.

Wanna embrace the misogyny speech? Go ahead and be a tool, a woman was harassed for talking too much. And the Demiurge continues to multiply.

Pay the price. And have fun.

Ja ne.
I don't think anybody said you were a man or took pleasure in silencing you as a woman in that thread - it was merely observed that your output was grossly misogynistic, which it totally was.

The first paragraph in your post illustrates exactly why l asked for your offensive output to not be deleted, because when deeply offensive shite is deleted the poster returns to give a one-sided version of events wrapped up in pitiful victimhood language and gets the empathy hugs from the gullible, whilst those who rightly pulled them up on their hateful rhetoric are condemned as empathy-deficient bullies. It's as pathetic as it is manipulative.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit, littlelungs, đ–Ł´ nadia đ–Ł´ and 2 others
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde vocĂŞ caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
(…) but instead two grops are created, one going through the mutilation of having one's hair cut short rather than being allowed to grow long (…)
as a man, I shave my own hair every 3 weeks, just to not have to do the work to take care of it. I'm not bald, I shave it just to make my life easier.
do you think this is a big deal?
I heard some people say that hair has a spiritual powers that make you more intuitive, creative etc., and that it enhances your sexuality, is that true?
am I missing too much by shaving my hair instead of letting it be long?

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I had no idea you were a woman because what you wrote in that thread was absolutely disgusting. Usually internalised misogyny presents itself as ignorant 'I don't need feminism, I'm happy to serve a man' etc.

But what you did was something worse, you directly legimitise and encourage mysogynists who have power to further reduce women's rights, you align yourself with the worst offenders on the internet. You're not going against 'majority of women', but against women's rights, why wouldn't you expect a backlash?

You're like Serena Waterford, who helped build a misogynistic state, which later turned against her, you think she deserves sympathy just because she's also a woman? She wanted that proximity, to share in that power - that's calculated betrayal. The oppressor will not respect you more just because you sell women out. If you legit think you're inferior because you're a woman, keep it to yourself because you only add to oppression and violence towards other women, unless that's your actual goal.
As much I agree with you on this, it will be lost on people just how vile the OP's comments about women were without link or a direct quote to better contextualise what happened. Is it all gone now?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
One paragraph remains here:

Post in thread 'Ladies, Please Be Careful' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ladies-please-be-careful.82047/post-1487458

Weirdly, the lengthy posting about the emasculating impact of a Gillette advert in another thread has been wiped too. Lesson here is to probably not report bad posts, they get wiped but the poster get their reputation laundered as a result, thus enabling them to do cry-bully shit about angry woke mobs running riot.

Reactions: OceanBlue and Mixo
đ–Ł´ nadia đ–Ł´

đ–Ł´ nadia đ–Ł´

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
As much I agree with you on this, it will be lost on people just how vile the OP's comments about women were without link or a direct quote to better contextualise what happened. Is it all gone now?

Another member quoted it, i think it was this post.

Gallery 1644760758403
Gallery 1644760734325

• Wow
Reactions: WhiteRabbit, Foresight, OceanBlue and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Haha, yeah, this user is ACTUALLY misogynistic, have a blast.

"The predatory female"... 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: Disappointered and Mixo
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Lesson here is to probably not report bad posts, they get wiped but the poster get their reputation laundered as a result, thus enabling them to do cry-bully shit about angry woke mobs running riot.
Exactly why there should be a Report to Chinaski feature which summons Chinaski instead of going to the mods. Think of all the content we would be blessed with.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Ainsley, đ–Ł´ nadia đ–Ł´ and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Exactly why there should be a Report to Chinaski feature which summons Chinaski instead of going to the mods. Think of all the content we would be blessed with.
I suspect this post wasn't delivered entirely in good faith however l don't disagree with its premise.

Reactions: Ainsley
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
the (censored) op has written 13 paragraphs complaining about how she was treated. I don't like reading very long posts and I know some people are the same. I will quote highlights from some paragraphs to show readers and let them decide for themselves.

1. still got a message telling me not to undermine violence towards women while i myself got quite verbally ravaged was something of a final straw.

2. Now, especially given that i'm a witch myself, yay, let's start a witch hunt, right? Shure, shure (sic), that's likely a very good idea

3. Now, once such grand speech gets served, should we start burning people on stakes? I mean, i sorta remember the last time that happened to me,

4. but the very fact that when someone crosses a line that turns violence into something acceptable, like my own case during our last conversation, sort of displays that something is wrong and violence gets celebrated anyhow

Reactions: Mixo, littlelungs and Chinaski
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Haha, yeah, this user is ACTUALLY misogynistic, have a blast.

"The predatory female"... 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️
Look at you, deciding what's misogynistic or not. Weren't you on that very mentioned thread, talking about violence towards men and dispelling the notion that certain violent crimes disproportionately affect women?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, whatevs and đ–Ł´ nadia đ–Ł´
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I would like to clarify that members who engage in this sort of conduct do receive warnings, and repeated offences can lead to a ban if deemed appropriate by the team. It may seem like we just remove the reported content and do nothing, leaving members with a clean slate, but that is absolutely not the case. We simply don't advertise what actions we have taken and against whom because this is inappropriate.

This member did indeed write misogynistic content and this was dealt with. I stand by the actions myself and Mods have taken with this individual and with other similar situations with other members. The fact they are a woman does not change the fact that what they wrote was sexist, harmful content.

@DeathSaves diverse opinions and perspectives are welcome as long as they are respectful and not discriminatory. Standing up against misogyny or any form of discrimination (which was done in a reasonable way under the circumstances) is not a witch hunt. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Life sucks, porhtna, littlelungs and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.