• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sabrina_Iris

Dec 23, 2018
I live in the US if that matters.

I'm looking for a way to ctb and also be able to donate my organs. I'm registered as an organ donor already.

My thoughts are to put a bullet in my head in my car close to a hospital and call the cops and tell them my plan seconds before I do it. That way only trained professionals will find me (still shitty but they've seen it many times before) and they can get me to the hospital to take my organs.

I also plan on leaving a suicide note and a note reading "PLEASE DONATE MY ORGANS" with my license attached that reads "organ donor".

My question is... is this the best way to execute this plan? Are there better ways to do it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Reactions: reznikoff, Circles, Oblivion and 3 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
This is a terrible idea. I suspect that it will be very painful. At nitrogen/helium/argon hood kit would be fast and painless. Also death would be pretty quick. Like 10 tops 20 minutes. Check the PPH to be exact. Just use some kind of delayed note at the last minute to someone about your plan.

Besides I think our organs are actually very spiritual, and so donating them would be a form of soul death, where your soul be be torn apart. Meaning your organs carry the life source in them and by donating them to you are essentially giving away your soul. Be careful what you wish for otherwise you just might get it. The only way you could donate your organs without it effecting your soul is if you waited for the life source to die or phase inward frist to then free itself from the physical body before they are donated. At which point the organs probably wouldn't be any good for transplant.

That is what I think organ donation.

Reactions: Saiti and Faraway1990
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Omg, wow. That crazy @stellabelle . I was just thinking " I thought a cop did that" & you post a link. Thanks, saved me from having to google it! Sad but, I do think donating organs is a very personal choice. But I think it's a generous thing to do.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sabrina_Iris, not_a_robot and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Omg, wow. That crazy @stellabelle . I was just thinking " I thought a cop did that" & you post a link. Thanks, saved me from having to google it! Sad but, I do think donating organs is a very personal choice. But I think it's a generous thing to do.
It is. I'm an organ donor as well.

Reactions: reznikoff and Circles
SuicidalDream

SuicidalDream

Jun 1, 2019
The closer you are to a hospital, the easier it will be for someone to "save" you. Gunshot wounds aren't always 100% lethal, even if it's your head. You might survive with permanent brain damage. What type of gun are you planning to use? A shotgun would be the most lethal but you risk seriously messing up your face if you survive. I understand that you want to donate your organs, but it would be incredibly risky to be near a hospital, let alone call 911. There are some organs you could donate while you're alive. Or you could have your body donated to a hospital or university for medical students to study.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, LifeIsNotFun, Circles and 2 others
S

Sabrina_Iris

Dec 23, 2018
The closer you are to a hospital, the easier it will be for someone to "save" you. Gunshot wounds aren't always 100% lethal, even if it's your head. You might survive with permanent brain damage. What type of gun are you planning to use? A shotgun would be the most lethal but you risk seriously messing up your face if you survive. I understand that you want to donate your organs, but it would be incredibly risky to be near a hospital, let alone call 911. There are some organs you could donate while you're alive. Or you could have your body donated to a hospital or university for medical students to study.

Yeah those are all of the things I'm worried about. I haven't decided on a gun yet... but if I can get a shotgun then saving me wont really be an option. I don't care about my face, I want what's left of me to be cremated. I just wanna go out in the best way possible, maybe even save some lives by taking my own.

Reactions: Soul and Circles
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
This is a terrible idea. I suspect that it will be very painful. At nitrogen/helium/argon hood kit would be fast and painless. Also death would be pretty quick. Like 10 tops 20 minutes. Check the PPH to be exact. Just use some kind of delayed note at the last minute to someone about your plan.

Besides I think our organs are actually very spiritual, and so donating them would be a form of soul death, where your soul be be torn apart. Meaning your organs carry the life source in them and by donating them to you are essentially giving away your soul. Be careful what you wish for otherwise you just might get it. The only way you could donate your organs without it effecting your soul is if you waited for the life source to die or phase inward frist to then free itself from the physical body before they are donated. At which point the organs probably wouldn't be any good for transplant.

That is what I think organ donation.
Dude wtf is this hocus pocus shit? i'm glad that not all people are like you and some are sane and aware and humane to donate their organs.
there's no soul, get over it.

Reactions: Fallingsky, Rocksandsand, reznikoff and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Dude wtf is this hocus pocus shit? i'm glad that not all people are like you and some are sane and aware and humane to donate their organs.
there's no soul, get over it.
I have experienced ghosts and had out of body experiences, so there is no way I am going to change my mind. Get over it.

Reactions: Faraway1990
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
You can leave a note saying that you want to donate your organs or want to donate your body for medical research. If you choose a method other than the gun, then you should note it because you don't want to donate damaged organs.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I have experienced ghosts and had out of body experiences, so there is no way I am going to change my mind. Get over it.
Hallucinations dude, you are hallucinating things, there are millions of such cases in the world and there are treatments for such cases, nothing paranormal had ever been proved in history.

Reactions: Rocksandsand
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Hallucinations dude, you are hallucinating things, there are millions of such cases in the world and there are treatments for such cases, nothing paranormal had ever been proved in history.
They were not hallucinations because they happened to me well before I got sick. And they only very rarely happened. And just because they haven't proved the afterlife yet doens't mean that it doesn't exist. They will prove it exists once technology and spirituality merge.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
They were not hallucinations because they happened to me well before I got sick. And they only very rarely happened. And just because they haven't proved the afterlife yet doens't mean that it doesn't exist. They will prove it exists once technology and spirituality merge.
oh man youre completely delusional

Reactions: bhav
reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
Besides I think our organs are actually very spiritual, and so donating them would be a form of soul death, where your soul be be torn apart. Meaning your organs carry the life source in them and by donating them to you are essentially giving away your soul.

Uh... People absolutely do NOT need their organs when they die. You're dead, it doesn't matter what happens to your body, I doubt you'll care because, well... you're dead. Organ donors can save up to 8 people - people who actually want to live, unlike us.

Personally, OP, I think this is a wonderful idea, but proceed with caution.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
gentleflower

gentleflower

Student
Jun 6, 2019
I actually already wondered the same thing. But I am living in Germany, so getting a gun would be very hard for me. I do have easy access to sodium acid through my job. But I could so far not figure out if anythign of my body could be used afterwards or not.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I don't believe any of that hocus pocus. I got an A in college biology 121.
Education is not an indication for inteliigence, look at you with A in biology and believing in spirits and souls and ghosts with absolutely no evidence

Reactions: reznikoff
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Education is not an indication for inteliigence, look at you with A in biology and believing in spirits and souls and ghosts with absolutely no evidence
My evidence is personal to me. Because I experienced it. My other family members have experience paranormal phenomena once and a great while too. And the one brother that saw a ghost and later turned atheist completely forgot about this experience he had. I had to remind him of it. But by then it was too late. He wasn't about to change his mind. Even though he acknowledges that he did see it. So some of you atheists believe and remember what you want, not what actually happened.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Sabrina_Iris, maybe this little thread will help:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/useful-contacts-for-body-disposal.16260/#post-309709

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
My evidence is personal to me. Because I experienced it. My other family members have experience paranormal phenomena once and a great while too. And the one brother that saw a ghost and later turned atheist completely forgot about this experience he had. I had to remind him of it. But by then it was too late. He wasn't about to change his mind. Even though he acknowledges that he did see it. So some of you atheists believe and remember what you want, not what actually happened.
we atheists believe in evidence and facts based science, i bet you live in a wooden house that had some bacterial decay in the walls for a while and gone by itself, there are such bacteria that can induce such hallucinations, i'm telling you there are explanations.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
we atheists believe in evidence and facts based science, i bet you live in a wooden house that had some bacterial decay in the walls for a while and gone by itself, there are such bacteria that can induce such hallucinations, i'm telling you there are explanations.
Well you can believe that there is bacteria in my walls, and I'll believe in an afterlife. LOL I do know that mold can do crazy things including cause cancer. So I'm not dumb. At the end of that day it's not going to change much. You will still get up and do what you do, and me likewise. Just as long as we don't go off on the deep end, it's all good. The deep end for you as an atheist would be fighting to get to the top of the corporate ladder at the expense of others perhaps. And the deep end for me would be spreading delusion about the lizard people and shit like that. LOL