O

onelastride

Jul 20, 2020
I was just talking to a member on here privately about this, but felt like I should post this to warn others to be careful for this situation as well:

my only warning is that you have to be absolutely sure you're going to use it and act fast once you have it, because federal postal workers can find out you have it and come to your door to confiscate it. This happened to me when I ordered it the first time last summer. I had it for about a month and somehow my name showed up at some distribution center and they found out and came to confiscate it and said it was a felony class A drug or something and that if I kept it I would be a criminal. Luckily they just confiscated it said I was just a witness, so I didn't go to jail or anything. They did however call the police for a wellness check and the police took me into a psychiatric center against my will, and I was committed for 2 weeks. I was dragged to court and everything in chains and shackles, the whole ordeal and it was humiliating. Then I had to agree to some 6 week long mental health contract thing where I had to go to classes, and take all the medication they prescribed me, again, against my will for that entire 6 weeks. Not fun. I'm not trying to scare you or anything, just remember, as dumb as it sounds, suicide is still a "crime" against the state and they take it very seriously. So you have to be absolutely sure to take it before anyone finds out you have it. Don't wait around like I did, I certainly won't this time.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, Sans, persimmontea and 29 others
Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Omg! I'm sorry about that! This was is the US?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and onelastride
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Wow! That had to be awful!

But in spite of that you're taking the risk of ordering it again? And making posts about ordering N on a forum? I'd be worried that they had me flagged for international shipments and maybe even tracking my online activity.

Reactions: Helpneedtips, Darkdreamer001, Brink and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020

But in spite of that you're taking the risk of ordering it again? And making posts about ordering N on a forum? I'd be worried that they had me flagged for international shipments and maybe even tracking my online activity.
Not op but I think vpn+tor help with that

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Last summer they were doing raids in the uk and confiscating N from some people probly after breaching As sale list (or something like this). There haven't been reports of this recently. Mostly customs seizures if any issues at all.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, onelastride, peacefulhorizons and 2 others
O

onelastride

Jul 20, 2020

Ugh, I didn't even think about that. It could be much more difficult now for me to obtain, if they really do have my name and address flagged, and yes I should be using a vpn, I think I'll download one now. I'll have to do more research and find out how long they do flag for, and what exactly they flag, whether it's my name or just my address, or both. I did move since then, so if it's just the address or just my name for say 6 months to a year, I could still have a shot. Otherwise I'll have to find a partner and have them buy both of ours, I could supply the funds no problem but I highly doubt I would trust anyone here with that sort of thing.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Otherwise I'll have to find a partner and have them buy both of ours, I could supply the funds no problem but I highly doubt I would trust anyone here with that sort of thing.

That would be tricky all around. Knowing someone irl who also wanted N? What are the odds? Trusting a total stranger to receive it and not steal it would be, to put it kindly, unwise. And for someone on the forum to trust you, also a stranger, they could be walking into some kind of entrapment, like a john going to a fake hooker.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Brink, Abgrundanziehung and 3 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Well that's just fucking horrifying. Thanks for sharing. TIL a new way people like us get tortured for daring take our destinies into our own hands.

Reactions: Eachdaymakesmedumber, Skathon, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person
ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
It is absolutely inhumane that they could throw you into prison like that despite you having committed no crimes AND force you to take medication against your will that could have serious, lifelong side effects that you did not agree to. Sociopaths, this world is entirely comprised of them.

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, Wrennie, esse_est_percipi and 8 others
S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020

Tracking your online activity is stupid.

All customs police and officials are massively underfunded and wouldn't go to all that trouble. Otherwise they would be way ahead or murders terror attacks etc. Just use a diff name on the delivery.

I bet if u never answered the door on that day they would never have came back

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Aap
O

onelastride

Jul 20, 2020
It is absolutely inhumane that they could throw you into prison like that despite you having committed no crimes AND force you to take medication against your will that could have serious, lifelong side effects that you did not agree to. Sociopaths, this world is entirely comprised of them.
Absolutely agreed, 100%. Just doing their "jobs". Yeah, torturing individuals.

Reactions: archipelago, Eachdaymakesmedumber, Pisceslilith and 1 other person
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Kinda ironic, we always mourn what happened to Alan Turing after the war, but legally forcing a suicidal person to take meds is ok somehow.

The selectiveness of society is scary.

Reactions: archipelago, alfie, charlottewilts and 1 other person
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I was just talking to a member on here privately about this, but felt like I should post this to warn others to be careful for this situation as well:

my only warning is that you have to be absolutely sure you're going to use it and act fast once you have it, because federal postal workers can find out you have it and come to your door to confiscate it. This happened to me when I ordered it the first time last summer. I had it for about a month and somehow my name showed up at some distribution center and they found out and came to confiscate it and said it was a felony class A drug or something and that if I kept it I would be a criminal. Luckily they just confiscated it said I was just a witness, so I didn't go to jail or anything. They did however call the police for a wellness check and the police took me into a psychiatric center against my will, and I was committed for 2 weeks. I was dragged to court and everything in chains and shackles, the whole ordeal and it was humiliating. Then I had to agree to some 6 week long mental health contract thing where I had to go to classes, and take all the medication they prescribed me, again, against my will for that entire 6 weeks. Not fun. I'm not trying to scare you or anything, just remember, as dumb as it sounds, suicide is still a "crime" against the state and they take it very seriously. So you have to be absolutely sure to take it before anyone finds out you have it. Don't wait around like I did, I certainly won't this time.
suicide isnt a crime in uk
you must live elsewhere

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Completely humiliating and unacceptable how they treat people in these situations. They treat us more like criminals than patients. I am really sorry you had to go through that.

Reactions: Skathon, onelastride and BLACK HOLE
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry sounds like you had a horrendous ordeal and lost a bottle of N, as a precaution I wouldn't have it sent in your name if they log your name and address the same as smugglers it will be held on a customs database i find customs strange I flew in and out of Gatwick Airport a dozen times and not searched once I flew in and out of Heathrow Airport a dozen times and was searched about 8 times, I did lose 1kg of Golden Virginia tobacco once and was given a warning but they said my name and address will be held on the customs database so anymore failures to declare could end up in court, but I traveled in and out of Heathrow Airport after the seizure and wasn't stopped or searched which shocked me, lol.

I would just use the TOR browser for safety and if you order to your new address just change the name.

But there are no guarantees.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: onelastride
N

nightquest00

Jul 20, 2020
Most known suppliers of N recommend you to use your real name together with the shipping address. I wonder why that is the case. With a fake name, you always have plausible deniability that the order of N was not for you. As long as the address is correct you should still get it.

Reactions: not4us and onelastride
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I bet if u never answered the door on that day they would never have came back

I agree with this. Or they could keep coming back.

Folks who order would be wise to plan in advance for these situations. Hide it, don't answer the door when you don't expect anyone, and if LE does come in contact with you, lie and say, "I changed my mind and threw it out." Know all of your rights, watch videos on 4th amendment rights and rights about cops coming into your home. If you do answer the door, record the interaction. They seek to get cooperation through intimidation, don't be intimidated.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, Abgrundanziehung, parasytes_ and 3 others
A

Avvie

Jul 23, 2020
I agree with this. Or they could keep coming back.

Folks who order would be wise to plan in advance for these situations. Hide it, don't answer the door when you don't expect anyone, and if LE does come in contact with you, lie and say, "I changed my mind and threw it out." Know all of your rights, watch videos on 4th amendment rights and rights about cops coming into your home. If you do answer the door, record the interaction. They seek to get cooperation through intimidation, don't be intimidated.
This is good advice. I'm not in the US but it applies everywhere.

My N from A was seized at the border (so at least I can be confident that he delivers, but unfortunately didn't reach me - back to square 1) and I had LE at my door. They accepted my assurance that I didn't know what they were talking about, then went away, but in hindsight I should have simply not answered the door.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, onelastride and GoodPersonEffed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Unless your "partner" goes through with it, then this person would be guilty of assisting with suicide. You are putting someone at serious legal risk, perhaps unbeknownst to you and almost definitely unbeknownst to them.

you, as is certainly your decision, decided to put it off once. How ethical would it be to put someone in the position where if they exercise their right to change their mind they could face years in prison? All because you don't want to order in your name. Likewise, even if neither of you go through with it, then your "friend" is now guilty of distribution or possession with intent. The feds take a VERY different view of personal orders vs distribution.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I added to my post. You going to explain all of that clearly to him.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I was committed for 2 weeks
You are extremely lucky you weren't prosecuted as a serious criminal and given a long jail sentence, knowing how the so called "justice" system in the U.S. works. So it seems like they got ahold of a list of the customers of whoever you got it from.
All customs police and officials are massively underfunded and wouldn't go to all that trouble.
The opposite is true. They are massively over funded. Money is not a problem. This is extremely well funded. It's not "all that trouble", it's what they do every single day all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: archipelago and onelastride
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
This is good advice. I'm not in the US but it applies everywhere.

My N from A was seized at the border (so at least I can be confident that he delivers, but unfortunately didn't reach me - back to square 1) and I had LE at my door. They accepted my assurance that I didn't know what they were talking about, then went away, but in hindsight I should have simply not answered the door.

That's for not using VPN. Congrats.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm very sorry to hear about your experiences, and the horrible treatment you were given not only through the legal system, but the psychiatric/mental health system as well. :aw: I despise the mental health system even more than the legal system simply because they have the authority to detain someone who they deem (based on their opinion and discretion) mentally unfit and the person has little or any recourse to fight against it. :hmph: This is one of my main reasons for choosing methods that are legal, not because I want to be a model citizen or a bootlicker, but just to make things easier and minimize the risks and consequences of being caught/failing.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm guessing that the judge in the court has mentally adjudicated you to be mentally defective? If so, then it makes it even worse that now you are not even able to legally buy/own a firearm at the federal level. :'( My suggestion would be to find a way (if possible) to expunge this from your record and/or restore your 2A (firearms) rights if you ever consider a firearm as a method.

O

onelastride

Jul 20, 2020
You are extremely lucky you weren't prosecuted as a serious criminal and given a long jail sentence, knowing how the so called "justice" system in the U.S. works. So it seems like they got ahold of a list of the customers of whoever you got it from.

The opposite is true. They are massively over funded. Money is not a problem. This is extremely well funded. It's not "all that trouble", it's what they do every single day all the time.
Yeah that's exactly what they showed me, a list of customers they found that showed up at a distribution center (whether the packages were flagged suspicious or not prior to that is beyond my knowledge), and I was on it. It sounds like what one user mentioned above about the UK raids, from an investigation they did into the supplier's (notice how I didn't say who? Protect him man, so this doesn't keep happening) operation.
I'm very sorry to hear about your experiences, and the horrible treatment you were given not only through the legal system, but the psychiatric/mental health system as well. :aw: I despise the mental health system even more than the legal system simply because they have the authority to detain someone who they deem (based on their opinion and discretion) mentally unfit and the person has little or any recourse to fight against it. :hmph:
Thank you, and I know, it's absolutely ridiculous and completely unjust. Especially for them to treat people who are only suffering and hurting so bad, that they would even consider this in the first place, like some type of barbaric animal with no rationality whatsoever is just unethical and to say the very least, uneducated.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm guessing that the judge in the court has mentally adjudicated you to be mentally defective? If so, then it makes it even worse that now you are not even able to legally buy/own a firearm at the federal level. :'( My suggestion would be to find a way (if possible) to expunge this from your record and/or restore your 2A (firearms) rights if you ever consider a firearm as a method.
I'm actually not sure whether or not this is the case for me, the mental health worker who taught the classes said that this could end up happening, if I weren't compliant to the 6 week course I was in and the whole (I think it was like) 3 month probationary period I was under, including that. Did myself a favor and sucked it up for 6 weeks so I could still have the leisure of buying a gun so I wasn't completely screwed if I had no other options in the future. :pfff:

My case worker actually went to court for me, I was just held in a holding room, with an actual inmate awaiting his case, just as chained and restricted as he was. It was just to formally process that I had signed and agreed to their mandatory mental health probation. Isn't the system ridiculous? Like most people who've never been through it have no idea, but from this perspective, you really are literally a slave to society lol, from the moment you're born! Like, go to school, get a job, and be mentally healthy, otherwise swallow these drugs, and then get back out and work yourself to death or we'll fully commit you for SIX MONTHS or you can go to JAIL.

Excuse my language but FUCK the system, if I'm in agony and don't want to be a dollar sign meatslave for your stupid little society, one of which is riddled with death and suffering anyway btw, then I'm kindly going to let myself out. Pardon me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie, Meditation guide, wiIIow and 1 other person
A

Avvie

Jul 23, 2020
That's for not using VPN. Congrats.
You have no idea what methodology I used to order.

A VPN might protect anonymity, it doesn't protect against border control seizures.

Reactions: archipelago, wordsonscreen and onelastride
E

Eachdaymakesmedumber

Jul 25, 2020
You have no idea what methodology I used to order.

A VPN might protect anonymity, it doesn't protect against border control seizures.
I read wrong. Saw that now. Bordercontrol can still seize even if you have VPN, ofc.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's a spend many years in prison felony. Ask Dr Jack. It would be a variant of manslaughter.

Q

QualityOfLife

Jul 24, 2020
Geez OneLastRide, you are a champ. Thanks for sharing this. I was stupid enough to find pure helium in Germany. I am not tech savy...fortunately I couldn't have it shipped here...or it would be just like what happened to you. Whoever said "Having you take medicine that could affect you for the rest of your life." C'mon now, it doesn't sound like OneLastRide is gonna be here all that long. I mean, I hope so, but only if THEY choose it.
I HATE this government. Edward Snowden let it be known how they keep tabs on everyone.
I am disabled and will be homeless soon. I did work 33 years, but I am not depressed the the doctors say. They tell me I can go back to work when no one will hire me anymore. Social Security says "you can do something" to pay taxes to add to our coiffures... No, I physically and mentally cannot.
You were a champ man. A real warrior.
Thanks for sharing here with us. I appreciate it. I couldn't figure out the regulator anyway for N but this IS insane how much they force us here in the Matrix. I was intent on He but found O2 is added now. The GG bridge in SF has a safety net with a huge cost to the people of San Francisico... What for?
Most of those people of SF didn't want to pay for that and the ones who jump sure didn't want it there...all the stories, oh thank you for helping save me. Really?
Propaganda.
Those people want to leave, would die and be carried out to sea. Let them go. Bring back nembutal, pure helium, and let us buy nitrogen. C02 is dangerous to others. My doctor claims I am not mentally ill. I agree. I just want to die peacefully since I am suffering physically, can't work and don't want to be disabled and homeless in America.
The ways in which we choose to leave become more violent, not peaceful. How sad. All that is left is hanging, jumping and a fire arm...or
tackling a train. I don't want to be homeless and disabled...I am ready to leave. A good rope and a tree in the middle of the night is gonna be hard for the government to control though. Eventually we will all be chipped and when a chemical imbalance goes the wrong way...Ding, alert alert tax payer not performing.

This world has enough consumers who want to rape it, let a few of us go...it doesn't need more people. If someone is volunteering, that is a good thing...one less person to add to the garbage pile carbon footprint that a U.S. government claims isn't even real uhm like Covid-19. IF life is so dang valuable to the U.S. government WHY has there been so many lies and ball dropping over Covid-19? America is about to see a real crisis in who gets a vent and who doesnt.
What hypocrisy over life is so valuable that tax dollars are wasted this way. Wasting federal money over marijuana, Kratom, or customs for gasses like He or N... What a shame. Too much control.

It is said when a Yogi reaches a high enough level, they can will their spirit to leave the body. Now why would they do that if things were so damn peachy here?
I am not opposed to staying, but my body physically suffers a lot and it is about to get a lot worse with homelessness and hunger. No one will miss me, I will be a cast off of society as a homeless person because I can't work anymore...but what happened to you... It will help override any "survival instinct" I might have left.

The reason the Feds got so much control were families who lost someone. It is the same thing as keeping an old person alive until 120 in a nursing home even with a living will IF the family member just can't let them go. Does the family do anything but drop in once a month? Does the family see all the suffering of that individual, the screaming and crying from pain? No, the family just shows up and says hello and then leaves...all is rosy...the family doesn't have the courage or ability to care for or keep the old one alive...but the doctors and the government do. Again at tremendous cost.
I am angry you had to go through that. Be smart, be wise. You didn't do anything wrong. You were the one violated...but thanks for the tip.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, onelastride and LucyJordan