• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I've been working on a PR campaign for a certain brand. Finally, today we released a video, which I was very proud of, till my mom saw it.

She usually does that thing where she points out all kind of imperfections in what I do, and after I get upset she says something in the lines of "you just want to be praised all the time".

Well, she noticed a misplaced word. Vocabulary mistake, I guess. Not even sure if that was a mistake, seemed to me more like an inaccuracy? Anyway, she did that, I got upset, she got angry at me.

It's not like I don't accept criticism. It's just that she always has something to criticise. My client was very happy with the video and the only one who had comments on it was my mom.

After that I had a meltdown, cried a lot and now I'm going to drink it all away because fuck me every time I try to enjoy life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash, Praestat_Mori and ConfusedClouds
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Well done for getting the project/video finished for a happy customer!

I don't blame you for having a meltdown for your mums reaction. I imagine being in this forum/environment means you're plenty self critical as it is so the last thing you need is an external voice adding to it.

I hope you are able to 'enjoy' at least one of the early drinks today as a toast to the successful video *cheers* 🥂

Reactions: Ash, Praestat_Mori and struggles_inc