• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
It's discussing assisted deaths and how one may go about it and what it means in this day and age. I found it to be very informative and interesting and would recommend lots of people here to watch it. Really gets across how people who don't have their health have to consider some really hard end of life options.

Really makes you realise how difficult life can be for people and how little options people have.

It's on Vimeo and it's titled 'terry prachett, choosing to die'

Last edited:
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Sorry, waste of time documentary that is very pro life. And so much emotional mumbo jumbo talk.
But it's obvious that the documentary would be like that. It's aired on public TV in a country hostile to many personal freedoms.

another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
Watch How to Die in Oregon.

Reactions: M48 Patton
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
"A organization called d###(don't want to mention it) that will help you die for a fee"
Yeah lol. For a fee right. A fee of at least of 10000 Euro (about 10800 USD). That's a lamp sump rip off. Not merely a fee.

The medication costs about 60-80 USD. A doctors visit paid privately about 300-700 USD. It does not also include any funeral costs.

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
"A organization called d###(don't want to mention it) that will help you die for a fee"
Yeah lol. For a fee right. A fee of at least of 10000 Euro (about 10800 USD). That's a lamp sump rip off. Not merely a fee.

The medication costs about 60-80 USD. A doctors visit paid privately about 300-700 USD. It does not also include any funeral costs.
I don't disagree on the price, it is mad.

another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023

I'd still take it because I don't need the money if I'm dead. It would mean I can't give it to my family which sucks, but the other issues you have to meet q lot of guidelines and stuff first. For someone with me tall illness it often ends up ending before they can get all the appointments they need to document it (at least in countries like US, Australia, UK)

Reactions: martinso67