Sep 2, 2022
Title says it all.
From a scala from 1 - 10.
Opinions are always appreciated ^^

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
Literally worse thing to encourage even so a thread like this one, rating people's worth details.

Reactions: Hirokami
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Literally worse thing to encourage even so a thread like this one, rating people's worth details.
theres worse here. like whos your favorite person, or something like that. and theres like 3 of them or something.
werent we rejected enough in school??

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: looseye, outatime_85, actual_fox and 6 others
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
theres worse here. like whos your favorite person, or something like that. and theres like 3 of them or something.
werent we rejected enough in school??
I see this one too
I was a bit too for being so quiet but is only because I preferred to keep to my studies. I really picked up writing then. I did not enter programming until later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, ClownMe and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I was a bit too for being so quiet but is only because I preferred to keep to my studies. I really picked up writing then. I did not enter programming until later.
i have no idea why i was, but they still would push my books off my desk and call me names 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, ClownMe and Suicidebydeath
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: looseye, Cathy Ames, actual_fox and 1 other person
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
It's just. I put alot of effort in it. I think it's 10 outta 10. But of course everyone has their own opinion. You probably think of your's the same because you put effort in it based on what you like. Everyone has their own taste I guess. So I realized that thread doesn't make much sense. Most important is that you like it :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: theboy and Cathy Ames
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me this is a strange thread for this website. I think that pretty much all of the people who come on here are likely more concerned with finding out about suicide methods and planning their deaths rather than profile designs. The majority of people on here just come for methods and then just leave. To me it does seem like such an insignificant thing to make a thread about, but after all I don't relate to people in any way.
But threads which could potentially make people feel worse are not a good idea in my opinion.

I agree with what has already been said about 'who's your favourite person on here' threads. Those types of threads are just popularity contests and full of favouritism, designed to make others feel worse and left out who don't get chosen. I hate stuff like that. Reminds me of why I would rather avoid people.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
@FuneralCry yours is 10 out of 10, no notes. 💜

Reactions: Ringo and Lonerzepam
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I know you guys will be tempted to rate me under 10 just to keep me humble but don't do it. I'm already super modest and it's important to speak your truth.

Reactions: Ringo and Lonerzepam
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Completely unrelated but this reminded me of how customizable profiles were before, on other sites of course.

What does all this have to do with anything? Like I said, nothing.... Uhm, what can we judge here? our banner, pfp, nicks and rank? We don't have many tools to build a unique profile, this forum has another focus so it is kept simple, functional and pleasant, I like it that way.