• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
I just wanted to thank everyone, especially the admins, that this place exists and I'd be distraught if it shut down. Never have I seen such a group of supportive, kind, non-judgmental people. Sure there are a few bad apples among the members, but what can you do. Outsiders might shame us for condoning suicide, but that's simply not the case. If one's mind is already made up and they've sought all the help they could, it's really selfish to force them to keep living. I think it's important for this site to exist, because there is no other pro-choice website such as this where you can freely discuss humane methods to CTB.

Some are suffering so very much, that they want peace, some don't see the point of living anymore and want out, some have severe mental or physical illnesses and can't take it anymore. This brings all of us together and forms our community. That's all. Excuse my delusional, overly optimistic ramblings, just wanted to put this out there with the latest Facebook drama and SS temporarily being down.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: been_there, bayarea, crimea_river and 18 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Amen brother!

Reactions: Chalken and AutumnEmbers
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator