K

KayGee147

Nov 5, 2023
A bit of background.... I've felt as though I shouldn't be around for years. I'm 51 now, have a decent job, good education, lovely life, no major worries, but always felt that life wasn't for me.

Over the past few months, I've researched how to say goodbye (my phrase for ctb) selected my method, but still thinking about the location and timings but as the time draws nearer, it feels like my life is becoming more straightforward and carefree. It feels like everything is more simpler, more straightforward and clearer. I just see more clearly now.

Does / has anyone else felt this sensation of lucidity in the end game of their time here?

I'm probably being stupid, but for me its a weirdly satisfying feeling.

lonelysadman89

lonelysadman89

Oct 26, 2023
From my own experience, there was one suicide attempt I had with meds overdose and after taking about 50 pills, I felt so relieved, calm and relaxed because I knew that everything was going to finish... But for some reason after one hour I kept feeling very anxious about what was going to happen with my surroundings. This is the closest experience I can tell regarding to your post (?)