• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
When I was young I was working a job that had a slight amount of authority. But, only in a limited way, and others at the place I worked quickly figured out I, and my co-workers, could largely be ignored. There was one violation I was suppose to keep from happening that many of them did, and got away with. One day this employee I'd never seen did it, and I got petty, and let her have it. I told her about all the trouble I could get her in, and she just got this twisted pained face, started crying, and begged me in a gut wrenching pitiful way to forgive her, as she was a single mother, and this job was the first sign of hope she had for her and her children in a long time. She begged me not to take what little she had after things had been so bad for so long. I feel sick even remembering it. I've told it to people over the years, and always get the same smirky reaction that she was just playing me. But if you had been there, you could have seen she wasn't. I hurt a person who had suffered, and it'll always been one of my greatest regrets. I bring it up because I've been thinking back on all the hurtful things people have said and done to me. From family, peers, co-workers, even complete strangers. I don't know how it never seems to dawn on them what they are inflicting? The accumulation of which has caused many people to CTB. And what drives me even more nuts is that the population at large hides behind a facade of good nature. Like the default in society is to be polite, and not harmful. But all too often I've seen people act like mean children tormenting a small creature to anyone they feel they can.

Reactions: Dead beat dad, inconsequential, LaBrava and 2 others
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
And so it should be. That same politeness creates weak individuals in our society.
As many wise men have said..the natural state of the world is chaos. You have to learn to live with that.

That might seem harsh, but I truly believe if humanity lived like that (and they clearly don't) the world would be a better and more stable place for all of us.
Instead we have decided to make up all these stupid moral rules that we have to live by and are just mere illusions.

Last edited:
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
And so it should be. That same politeness creates weak individuals in our society.
As many wise men have said..the natural state of the world is chaos. You have to learn to live with that.

That might seem harsh, but I truly believe if humanity lived like that (and they clearly don't) the world would be a better and more stable place for all of us.
Instead we have decided to make up all these stupid moral rules that we have to live by and are just mere illusions.
I think we can be well served by both becoming stronger due to increased resilience, and being better to one another.

Reactions: irrelevant_string and Soul