Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not saying it's a thing as I personally don't believe in the afterlife but wouldn't it be nice.....

So you have hell for the bad people and heaven for the good ones. But what if there was a special place for suicidal people. People that were wronged by the bad ones and used coping methods that made it so they couldn't be with the "good ones" (it's not fair to be judged on how you cope. I personally have questionable methods) the point is in a black and white world we wouldn't fit in with the "good ones" but at the same time it isn't our fault. We didn't ask to be hurt by others so why should we go to hell. But I think it would be cool if there was this own little place just for "depressed" people (I use the word depressed here to refer to all mental illnesses because I'm sure none of us are exactly thrilled with it). A place where we could be ok, and accepted. A place of comfort after a life of living hell.

Please don't say it's not possible or turn this into a religion thing. It's just simply a comforting/interesting thought I'd share.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Done at Fifty, nerve, TheWalrus and 1 other person
TheWalrus

TheWalrus

Waiting for the worms to come
Jul 4, 2020
That's beautiful, I take a bit of comfort in that and hope it to be true :hug:

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
I really like that theory and I don't count it out, but it's really difficult for me to believe there's an after life at all. Still, it's a probability! I hope if there's something "more" out there, where we can be absolutely happy once and for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWalrus
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm not saying it's a thing as I personally don't believe in the afterlife but wouldn't it be nice.....

So you have hell for the bad people and heaven for the good ones. But what if there was a special place for suicidal people. People that were wronged by the bad ones and used coping methods that made it so they couldn't be with the "good ones" (it's not fair to be judged on how you cope. I personally have questionable methods) the point is in a black and white world we wouldn't fit in with the "good ones" but at the same time it isn't our fault. We didn't ask to be hurt by others so why should we go to hell. But I think it would be cool if there was this own little place just for "depressed" people (I use the word depressed here to refer to all mental illnesses because I'm sure none of us are exactly thrilled with it). A place where we could be ok, and accepted. A place of comfort after a life of living hell.

Please don't say it's not possible or turn this into a religion thing. It's just simply a comforting/interesting thought I'd share.
A sort of dimension of consciousness for people who were depressed, maybe as a way of 'healing', before moving on to better pastures. I quite like that idea.
I certainly don't think that depressed/suicidal people will go with the 'bad ones' if it wasn't their fault. It makes no sense to punish someone for something that happened to them through no fault of their own (it would be like punishing someone for getting a bad illness like aids or leprosy, makes no sense).

• Love
Reactions: nerve
deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
I'm practically an atheist, but I'd be happy with this outcome. To be around others that understand and suffered in the same way while on earth would be great. You'd never have to worry about running into a person that had a "good" life, and them not understanding you, or patronizing you, or guilting you for ctb. We'd live our afterlives knowing that every person that surrounded us just "got it", there'd be no fear, just acceptance.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi