AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Been away, for a while. I'll preface in advance by stating that "I don't publicly endorse, advocate for, encourage nor condone the act of suicide. It should be a last resort."

Forensic Analyst discusses what occurs during the process. Quite gruesome.

Having said that...

• Informative
Reactions: bwerner, Nothing87, kyhoti and 7 others
I

imdonewithallofthis

Sep 2, 2024
This man is saying it's completely painless after 5-10 seconds. If that's true why does everyone say that hanging is so painful and that you can stay alive for minutes or even hours before you go unconscious 🤨

( edit) ignore the hours part. Thought about it more and that's literally not possible .

Last edited:
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
This man is saying it's completely painless after 5-10 seconds. If that's true why does everyone say that hanging is so painful and that you can stay alive for minutes or even hours before you go unconscious 🤨
many also say that life is beautiful, and it is a very precious gift. 😅

• Yay!
Reactions: Neowise, cowboypants, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
Where did you hear "hours"?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It will be painful if the windpipe is constricted. "Painless" hangings only involve constricting the carotid arteries, and to accomplish only that, takes more planning and understanding than merely tying a rope around one's neck and kicking a stool away.

• Informative
Reactions: Nothing87 and imdonewithallofthis
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Around (newspapers, Wikipedia etc...) we often read that to have instant death you need a classic or long rope to break the vertebrae. And that the reason why there is a trap door in executions is precisely to limit suffering and make death instantaneous, impossible to do with suicide. While all short rope deaths are by suffocation with many minutes of agony.

Reactions: bwerner
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Around (newspapers, Wikipedia etc...) we often read that to have instant death you need a classic or long rope to break the vertebrae. And that the reason why there is a trap door in executions is precisely to limit suffering and make death instantaneous, impossible to do with suicide. While all short rope deaths are by suffocation with many minutes of agony.

"Minutes of agony." Only if you don't take everything necessary into account. Can be painless. Can also be excruciatingly painful. Was only a snippet of info, from the video.

Not endorsing hanging. Just don't enjoy people being in physical pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwerner and Plato'sCaveDweller
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
People always say it can be extricating or not. What are the things that can make it excruciating? How can I plan to make it painless?

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021

( edit) ignore the hours part. Thought about it more and that's literally not possible .
You don´t feel any pain after 5 to 15 seconds because you are unconsciousness after this period. There is a lot of information about this topic, you will find some of them here, but this forum is a bit like the Bermuda Triangle.

Attachments

• Rossen 1943.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Anni Sauvageau Hanging.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • nihms522193 (1).pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: cowboypants
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
"Minutes of agony." Only if you don't take everything necessary into account. Can be painless. Can also be excruciatingly painful. Was only a snippet of info, from the video.

Not endorsing hanging. Just don't enjoy people being in physical pain.
You mention that hanging can be painless. How can we make it painless?

And what would you say can make hanging excruciatingly painful?

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Been away, for a while. I'll preface in advance by stating that "I don't publicly endorse, advocate for, encourage nor condone the act of suicide. It should be a last resort."

Forensic Analyst discusses what occurs during the process. Quite gruesome.

Having said that...

I needed this!.. my preferred method is partial hanging on a door knob, hope it works..