O

OttOnSN

Jul 21, 2020
My will like the tide,
Always bringing me deeper,
Harder and harder.

This is probably not that great but I have always had trouble expressing myself, always getting tripped up trying to choose the right words.
I have the rope ready but I can't seem to muster the will to move forwards. Might be changes in meds or I might be getting better in some way but I still feel a profound sense of hopelessness in myself. I feel stuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Frew, DetachedDreamer97, Silvermorning and 1 other person
P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
I think it's great. I love seeing original texts, especially poems, around here.
That feeling of being stuck is the worst. Like no matter what you'll do, it'll be the wrong choice. If I can give some advice, even if you didn't ask for any, it'd be to give yourself some time to figure out how you're really feeling. Wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: OttOnSN and Frew
O

OttOnSN

Jul 21, 2020
I think it's great. I love seeing original texts, especially poems, around here.
That feeling of being stuck is the worst. Like no matter what you'll do, it'll be the wrong choice. If I can give some advice, even if you didn't ask for any, it'd be to give yourself some time to figure out how you're really feeling. Wish you the best.
Thank you for your feedback and advice. I've made the mistake twice this year of telling people about my suicidal thoughts when they start with both times ending at the psych-ward. I think it's actually kind of funny how, now that I am in a better position than ever to CTB, I can't find the determination I had many times before.

Reactions: Peachycherry