S

SLADE

Nov 13, 2023
I feel like I'm going to be stuck like this forever. Never having accomplished anything in life. I've missed out on so much.

I see all of my past friends getting married, traveling the world, and enjoying what life has to offer. For some reason I can't shake the feeling I'll ctb in the next year or two. Maybe sooner than expected if I really want to or need to. it's a really dark feeling.

My anxiety and depression mixed with OCD has destroyed me. It's made the people around me hate me. Sometimes I try my hardest and it's still not good enough for them. It's exhausting mentally and physically. Sometimes I catch myself fantasizing about dying and the ways I could end it.

The only thing that has stopped me from ctb is someone extremely close to me, but they are dying. When they pass from their disease I'm sure I'll ctb soon after. UNLESS something miraculous happens in my life. That will never happen. Rant over.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ForeverBroken, kunikuzushi, natthebrat and 4 others
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
I feel for you. My anxiety has rendered me completely useless, basically I don't function as a human being anymore. These days I'm just sticking around for my elderly mom. Once she is gone, I'm out of here. Sorry you have to go through this.

S

SLADE

Nov 13, 2023
I feel for you. My anxiety has rendered me completely useless, basically I don't function as a human being anymore. These days I'm just sticking around for my elderly mom. Once she is gone, I'm out of here. Sorry you have to go through this.
Thank you. I feel for you as well.

I'm also sorry you have to go through what you have just told me. Anxiety is terrible and can really take a toll on us. I also understand sticking around for that certain person that we love more than ourselves. You're a good person. I want you to know that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this cruel existence, it must be tiring what you've been through. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: SLADE and myusername890
L

lostsomewhere

Nov 15, 2023
I feel like I'm going to be stuck like this forever. Never having accomplished anything in life. I've missed out on so much.

I see all of my past friends getting married, traveling the world, and enjoying what life has to offer. For some reason I can't shake the feeling I'll ctb in the next year or two. Maybe sooner than expected if I really want to or need to. it's a really dark feeling.

My anxiety and depression mixed with OCD has destroyed me. It's made the people around me hate me. Sometimes I try my hardest and it's still not good enough for them. It's exhausting mentally and physically. Sometimes I catch myself fantasizing about dying and the ways I could end it.

The only thing that has stopped me from ctb is someone extremely close to me, but they are dying. When they pass from their disease I'm sure I'll ctb soon after. UNLESS something miraculous happens in my life. That will never happen. Rant over.
i feel the same growing up i have dealt with anxiety issues , depression , i feel soo ugly , i wannted to ctb yesterday but somehow didnt , i dont have much friends , i just know that my future is in dark , no one loves me somehow i have lost hope in everything. i just want to tell you that you mean soo much please dont loose hope i am sure you can find some way or other also dont let anyone make you think that you are not good enough , just leave those people who made you think otherwise . and you can still start over whatever you have missed remember it is never too late . i am here if you want to talk about anything my friend . trust me just keep going you are doing it soo good i am sure you will try to figure out whatever that makes you happy and that will make your life worth living. you are enough . and i am here with you

Reactions: SLADE