• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reimu

reimu

Jul 24, 2024
I just came to the realization that with how long I've been on this earth I've came to not trust anybody around me but 1 person and that 1 person is just somebody in the internet. I don't know what to do with this information and it has hit me like a truck. At times like these I don't know how to feel or where to move on so I just sit in my bed and cry. I don't know what to do going forward in life and I deeply just want to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
sounds like that 1 person is more than 'just' somebody on the internet

i've known a friend of mine for about 7 years and i've never met her in real life yet she's the only one i'd trust with everything i tell her. i know that she's the person i can go to whenever i want. we could have conversations on a daily basis, but we could also easily not speak for months and get back in touch as if we were talking the day before that and still fully trust each other

fyi i'm in the same boat as you. i don't trust anyone around me, just that one friend

shouldn't downgrade that one person that you've got in your life to 'just' somebody bc sounds like that person is more than that

sometimes the right people can't be found in real life, in that case you'd be lucky enough to find that person on the internet

and who knows what will happen in life, you might even get to meet that one friend

friendships on the internet can be just as special as the ones you can possibly have in real life

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_, Praestat_Mori, derpyderpins and 1 other person
reimu

reimu

Jul 24, 2024
sounds like that 1 person is more than 'just' somebody on the internet

i've known a friend of mine for about 7 years and i've never met her in real life yet she's the only one i'd trust with everything i tell her. i know that she's the person i can go to whenever i want. we could have conversations on a daily basis, but we could also easily not speak for months and get back in touch as if we were talking the day before that and still fully trust each other

fyi i'm in the same boat as you. i don't trust anyone around me, just that one friend

shouldn't downgrade that one person that you've got in your life to 'just' somebody bc sounds like that person is more than that

sometimes the right people can't be found in real life, in that case you'd be lucky enough to find that person on the internet

and who knows what will happen in life, you might even get to meet that one friend

friendships on the internet can be just as special as the ones you can possibly have in real life
That really puts a new perspective on it, thankyou <3

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarb, Praestat_Mori and derpyderpins