D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
What would you all say is worse?
To die along with everyone else or... To be the only one that survives in the end...
I guess we all die eventually, it's just that matter of "when" and "how" and "if" which, strikes the most.

Reactions: death137, Sinai Silence, sadghost and 2 others
tsuina

tsuina

Aug 15, 2020
i'd rather die with everyone else, since half the reason i want to die now is that i'm so lonely- if i were the last one left, i would just end up dying from that sort of loneliness.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, sadghost, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
being the only one surviving in the end is worse, in my opinion. you have nobody to share your joy and sadness with. you're just left alone with your thoughts and an aching hole in your heart from the loneliness.

seeing the ones you love die is saddening, no doubt, but at least you'd die with them. you wouldn't die alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, sadghost, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Being the only survivor sounds like the absolute worst nightmare. Everyone else gets my wish and I get stuck here alone? UGH.

Reactions: death137, sadghost, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hey, just wanted to say that so far, I've found the posts you all made meaningful here. It's sad... It seems like the loneliness thing is the major problem with many of us. Wish I could buy you all a drink, damn this world and how everything is.

I guess, in the game that the character asked that question to another, he got the reply that "Not making a difference is what is the hardest part before dying."
But I know that sometimes... It is perhaps best if a person leaves everything the way it is.
Anyway, thank you for your time!

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and sadghost
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I couldn't stand being alone like that with literally nobody in the world left. It would be the worst kind of torture for me. Everyone else gets peace and I get more suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: death137 and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I couldn't stand being alone like that with literally nobody in the world left. It would be the worst kind of torture for me. Everyone else gets peace and I get more suffering.
Yeah, it's very true! Being alone is the worst kind of killer. It's strange... I used to think when I was younger that going into isolation may solve the problems I had. I was far from the truth though.

Reactions: death137, WinterFaust and BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, it's very true! Being alone is the worst kind of killer. It's strange... I used to think when I was younger that going into isolation may solve the problems I had. I was far from the truth though.
Same. When Covid came around and we were forced to isolate I kinda looked forward to it, but after a while I realised being alone with my thoughts was just as bad.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Same. When Covid came around and we were forced to isolate I kinda looked forward to it, but after a while I realised being alone with my thoughts was just as bad.
Yeah, Covid is a nightmare and how some governments handle it out there. My country had a lot of the isolation thing too and it didn't fell right.
Maybe it protects people's lives but still, it feels... Unreal. Like a dream.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137