9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
This post is meant for the people who blame SS for the creeps that inevitably come here.

Creeps are able to exploit this forum because it's anonymous. But remember we're all on this anonymous forum because we can't talk about pro-choice attitudes anywhere else. It's not SS's fault that we have to be anonymous, and therefore prey to the liars and creeps. Blaming SS for this is just like blaming any anonymous forum for being anonymous. It's ignoring the context and blaming SS for society's shortcomings.

If a creep tried to approach you or mislead you, fuck them. You have my sincerest compassion. But let's not blame the medium, and let's not forget why we have to be here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Snoo12345, LunarPyotr, Lostandlooking and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I totally agree.

Most people here are really nice and try to support each other without judging them but...

Unfortunately, in any community, there will always be individuals with bad intentions. For instance, I got my first hater posting on my profile some days ago lol. Nothing serious, anyway.

My best advice for all the members of SS is to be very careful with "partners". There are people who just wanna hurt you or abuse you, even extort money from you!

If something sounds too nice to be true, it's probably a lie.

All in all, I've been really lucky so far because I've met amazing individuals and made great friends here on SS.

Reactions: Snoo12345, 9BBN, Morituri_Te_Salutant and 2 others